Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Will the SVL boats make it to Biloxi? >

Will the SVL boats make it to Biloxi?

Notices

Will the SVL boats make it to Biloxi?

Old 03-18-2004, 06:22 PM
Throttlewoman

Default Will the SVL boats make it to Biloxi?

While others are busy testing, some OSS SVL boats are said to have a hard time getting in the water at all.

Wildcard, the Phantom of the Cuban Couple Will & Larry, has been seen languishing in Will Smith’s shop in Sarasota, and it’s said to be nowhere near to be finished.

Typhoon, the former Extreme Stainless Marine boat throttled by Randy Schleuss and driven by Glenn Murray, was spotted collecting dust at Grant Bruggeman’s new shop in Fort Lauderdale. My spies saw a big hole in the transom, right where other boats usually have a drive. Randy & Glenn are infamous for cutting it right to the wire. Last year, they had their black Kryptonite delivered from the factory straight to the Savannah race, where they raced it totally untested. Some say the lackadaisical habits were the reason for the engine gremlins that plagued the Schleuss boat in the 2003 season. At one time, it was even on fire, because someone had forgotten to attach a raw water hose.

Old 03-18-2004, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Someone needs to change their writing "style" if they don't want to be mistaken for White Trash.

Sound familiar......
Peconic - Super Reporter
Old 03-18-2004, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ttt
Old 03-18-2004, 09:54 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Wild Card will probably be in the Water tomorrow 3/19 and I am sure Grant witll have Typhoons boat ready in plenty of time.
Old 03-19-2004, 07:48 AM
packinair

throttleman we race to have fun and make new friend's along the way. five years 22 first place trophies 3 world championships and memories second to none. if you're ever in the pits come on over and say hello the door is always open PS the boat will be ready

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 03-19-2004 at 07:53 AM.

Old 03-19-2004, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

The reason there is no drive on the boat is Imco has all the new heavy duty gimbals on back order. Speaking of SVL fleets how many do you have lined up for APBA at St. Cloud. I have a feeling you started this thread being pro APBA to try to start ****. In case you haven't read any of my other post I am trying to get to Marathon to run APBA as well.
MD
Old 03-19-2004, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeez. That Ersatz-Woodward must be using low budget spies. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Here's, for all to see, a picture of OSSVL #29, ready to race and ready to beat them all In Biloxi and beyond.

What'll they use next? Photoshop?
Attached Thumbnails Will the SVL boats make it to Biloxi?-typhblacksm.jpg  
Old 03-19-2004, 04:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BEAUTIFUL...My prayers are with you two nuts. Best of luck and be SAFE and have FUN! Augie
Old 03-19-2004, 06:48 PM
TeamRelentless

best of luk randy and glenn
stroker

Old 03-19-2004, 07:03 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,736 Likes on 3,794 Posts

All we need is the caged squirrel and Team IMCO, will be ready!!! and YES we will be in Biloxi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Will the SVL boats make it to Biloxi?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.