Biloxi: Paceboat - peaceboat? >

Biloxi: Paceboat - peaceboat?

Notices

Biloxi: Paceboat - peaceboat?

Old 04-11-2004, 09:01 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by BRUCE SEROFF
Your assumption is wrong.....Mr Peconic is toying with everyone again.

The plan is for the two above boats to tentatively pace in Biloxi.

Your probably not the only one that assumed APBA, I have the inside scoop.
More details please....... thanks in advance for an honest and "to the point" post. That kind would be most appreciated, and a welcomed change from what we are getting used to.
Old 04-11-2004, 10:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not too much to add...Just that Smitty and Augie were asked if they would like to join OSS as pace boats. They are on the board of directors of OPA.
Old 04-12-2004, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by mr_velocity
I used to think that OSS had a chance to really pull it off and be the "professional" body. I guess I was wrong, posts like these just shows complete lack of professionalism and does nothing but stir rumors further hurting the sport.
Exactly what I have been saying over the last several months.
Old 04-12-2004, 07:43 AM
Registered

Peaceboat? OPA and OSS have been battling?
Old 04-12-2004, 08:03 AM
Registered

thats a negative catracer....

once again, I believe we are reading into two different issues. the pace boats are one, and the peace offerings, well, I really don't have a clue. So I cannot comment on that.

Maybe Bertel can help us out with that .
Old 04-12-2004, 08:45 AM
Registered

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...threadid=76205
Old 04-12-2004, 09:02 AM
LOBSTERBOY

Gentlemen!

It seem's to me that we are being played with words !

I for one am fedup with these games of words !

They are childish and are insulting our intelligence !

It is " PATHETIC "

I really hope that the OSS get their show on the road,and not at the expence of others !

But with the lack of professionalism shown by some of their members, i truly doubt it !

Last edited by LOBSTERBOY; 04-12-2004 at 03:31 PM.

Old 04-12-2004, 09:05 AM
Registered

Originally posted by LOBSTERBOY
... insulting our intelegence !
You've got that right.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:24 AM
VIP Member

Default Pace boats

Holy smokes!!!!!!!!! Things really can get twisted around here. Augie and myself are headed down to Miami to run with SBI. Our plan was to leave the boats there, and return two weeks later for Orange Beach SBI. With Biloxi falling in between, and quite a few of our OPA racers racing in Biloxi we decided we would show them some support from the Jersey Boyz, as they have supported us all along, by pacing the first OSS race. We have always stressed the importance for the racers to race where ever they felt comfortable, and enjoy. That is the most important factor in OPA racing, just trying to help it spill over. Take a deep breath, relax, and let the season unfold. You never know what is right around the corner. Smitty and Sticks
Old 04-12-2004, 09:50 AM
Registered

Default Re: Pace boats

Originally posted by Wazzup Racing
Holy smokes!!!!!!!!! Things really can get twisted around here. Augie and myself are headed down to Miami to run with SBI. Our plan was to leave the boats there, and return two weeks later for Orange Beach SBI. With Biloxi falling in between, and quite a few of our OPA racers racing in Biloxi we decided we would show them some support from the Jersey Boyz, as they have supported us all along, by pacing the first OSS race. We have always stressed the importance for the racers to race where ever they felt comfortable, and enjoy. That is the most important factor in OPA racing, just trying to help it spill over. Take a deep breath, relax, and let the season unfold. You never know what is right around the corner. Smitty and Sticks
I don't think there was anything on this thread about who is racing where and I think support is there for the racers. But the way Peconic is presenting information is very bad and does not help anyone. It shows a complete lack of professionalism. He and I have gone back and forth about talking trash and there is no doubt that we have differing views. If you think things can get twisted, look at post #1 again. You don't even need to scratch your head and wonder why, it's pretty clear.

Quick Reply: Biloxi: Paceboat - peaceboat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.