Biloxi: Paceboat - peaceboat? >

Biloxi: Paceboat - peaceboat?

Notices

Biloxi: Paceboat - peaceboat?

Old 04-12-2004, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mr. Velocity et al:

Post #1 says "that the directors of a large non-OSS race organization might be the pace boats in Biloxi." Augie & Smitty are the directors of a large non-OSS race organization. And they will be in Biloxi. And it is a very welcome gesture of peace and co-operation.

Post #2 brought APBA in play, and subsequent posts complained that the nonsense perpetrated in post #2 wasn't true. Don't twist and then complain that things get twisted.

Apparently, this gesture of co-operation and friendship is rubbing some people the wrong way. This happens in any peace process, and as in any peace process, the people who live in the past will be left behind and forgotten.
Old 04-12-2004, 10:42 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Peconic
Mr. Velocity et al:

Post #1 says "that the directors of a large non-OSS race organization might be the pace boats in Biloxi." Augie & Smitty are the directors of a large non-OSS race organization. And they will be in Biloxi. And it is a very welcome gesture of peace and co-operation.

Post #2 brought APBA in play, and subsequent posts complained that the nonsense perpetrated in post #2 wasn't true. Don't twist and then complain that things get twisted.

Apparently, this gesture of co-operation and friendship is rubbing some people the wrong way. This happens in any peace process, and as in any peace process, the people who live in the past will be left behind and forgotten.
You are in your own little world if that is the way you interpret the responses. Please re-read every word in this thread.
Old 04-12-2004, 10:45 AM
Registered

You've got that right.
Who do you think Lobsterboy is referring to??
Old 04-12-2004, 12:23 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Why do some of you read Bertals post. All you do is try to read something into every word he writes. Just dont respond if you dont like what he say's. He is having fun. And some of you are ready to pop a gasket over it.
MD
Old 04-12-2004, 12:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys, Ladies...Smitty, Sticks, Waxin-Jaxon, Bert and I are going to Biloxi to Support our Friends and Fellow Racers. We need a break from the $hit winter here in the Northeast. Please don't make it to be anything else but The Jersey Boyz hitting another all time low that we can be proud of, having a great time with our friends, families and soon to be new friends.
Old 04-12-2004, 12:38 PM
Registered

Mr. Velocity et al:

Then why not just state what it is instead of playing games. It would have a more positive impact.

Post #1 does nothing but instigate the comments in post #2, basically you set up the twist.

No one one have been rubbed the wrong way if you came out in post one and said what was really going on. Just goes to show that the names may have changed but the games continue. Very sad and it surprises me that someone with the high caliber of EM would allow this to happen.
Old 04-12-2004, 12:51 PM
Registered

Originally posted by TYPHOON
Why do some of you read Bertals post. All you do is try to read something into every word he writes. Just dont respond if you dont like what he say's. He is having fun. And some of you are ready to pop a gasket over it.
MD
My post #2 was very sincere. I would have gladly delivered the peace offering. How anyone can read that post and see it as twisting information is beyond me.

Post #1 mentions a "large" non-OSS racing organization and implys that "peace" must be made. Who in the world would assume anything but APBA?

I think it is cool that OPA is involved, but I agree with Mr Velocity.........why not just say that instead of being misleading?
Old 04-12-2004, 03:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

TorqueGirl, the only thing I can say about The Jersey Boyz being bigger than APBA is only if you are referring to my stomach (Great Italian food up here in Jersey). I'm sure APBA is going to do just fine. I spoke to Pops on Friday and he seems very positive, but I thank you for giving one to The Jersey Boyz! Augie
Old 04-12-2004, 05:30 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by TYPHOON
Why do some of you read Bertals post. All you do is try to read something into every word he writes. Just dont respond if you dont like what he say's. He is having fun.
Yeah, at our expense. or worse yet, at the expense of our sport.
C'mon Randy, Bertel brings it upon himself. Besides, if all the chit he stirred was simply for his "fun", maybe he should get into WWF or some other sport that thrives on his crap & rumors.

Back to the subject...
My hat is off to Augie and Smitty for having the honors of pace boats in Biloxi.
But, just out of curiosity, why wasn't Steve asked with the OSO Gladiator?
Old 04-12-2004, 10:29 PM
Registered

Guys, you are much too politicized.

At the time of this writing, this thread had 674 views.

"Julie reveals her jugs" OTOH, had 413 views.

When men lose their interest in sex, then this is a sign of severe depression.

Last edited by Peconic; 04-13-2004 at 07:57 AM.

Quick Reply: Biloxi: Paceboat - peaceboat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.