Enough BS, Lets get an Orange Beach Report >

Enough BS, Lets get an Orange Beach Report

Notices

Enough BS, Lets get an Orange Beach Report

Old 05-11-2004, 10:03 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Mark,
You missed the meeting in Orange Beach,class rep. were appointed...

Frank
"Koolhand"
Old 05-11-2004, 10:54 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Bruce,
Thats a good point and I can talk to John about his thought on a vote from the P class boats. From what I'm reading here,the question is if the point should stay witha boat if they are bumped up.
My question is,does the class the boat is being bump to vote on it or the class the boat raced in??? Member the boat will be moving to another class and taking its point with them,so possible that class should vote on it??
Any P boats that have any opion please call your class reps...

P1 Outlaw
P2 wazzup
P3 Taboo
P4 XtremeRacing
P5 Great Adventure

Frank
"Koolhand"
Old 05-11-2004, 11:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Frank...

yes, The class that the team is being bumped up to should vote to allow them to carry points up.

ie: DS Thunder, Eagle, Lulus, Cain, would need to get approval from all current P-3 teams that have raced this year so far in Miami and OB. it shouldnt be too tough.

I believe there were only 3 in Miami, two didnt make the start and two in OB, one of which, will be bumped to P-2

So the P-3 Teams are Taboo, Castoff,and Miami Boys

I also feel that this should be a one time thing, when or if the rules are changed. It wouldnt be fair as we get deeper into the season to allow the teams to carry points up once they are penalized.

This should be made very clear at future races. So that there is no misunderstanding.

Last edited by BRUCE SEROFF; 05-11-2004 at 11:48 PM.
Old 05-13-2004, 03:11 PM
Registered

Default SBI P-4 spec props

I have just been advised...that in order for Augie to remain in P-4, he must use these SBI spec. props
Attached Thumbnails Enough BS, Lets get an Orange Beach Report-dsc00896.jpg  
Old 05-13-2004, 03:37 PM
Gold Member

So who will be in P4 in Marathon, I think that the REP for each class should test ride on Saturday and get a WOT speed pass for one run and really see the true numbers. I`m all for someone to climb aboard and do this with me. I think that these props should be stamped with a SBI # on it and it has to match at the end of the race. I`ll run any class with any power if I get bumped up to other classes, I have the motors to go race and if I have to use my blower motor I will. I have an extra seat available for anyone to come out and race with me in Marathon just come with some of the entry fee $ and your gear. In Miami Throttle up brings me a prop in which I hadnt tested a 28 bravo I get the inspectors without a sea trial and I tell them I gues I can turn it 5400 they do their math table and here I get bumped to P3, I go out and test that day and I could not break 5000 at the 12% slip so I got reinspected back to P4
and Robert (BoB) one of the inspectors with Frank there as witness said I will call race control and tell them you are P4 will he did not call and I was still in P3 I broke going out so I didnt get a chance to race in any class. I called John C on Tuesday and explained to him what had happened and he told me that he did not know this at all but he will follow up on it, he called me back and told me that race control never got the message of putting me back in P4. Julie and Matt from Throttle- Up know my slip and speeds and thanks too them and Jo from Pantera now I have the correct combo on the boat.

Just blowing my weekend adventure in Miami

Last edited by MIAMIBOYZ; 05-13-2004 at 03:44 PM.
Old 05-13-2004, 05:41 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Come on Albert, get a pair of props like I have to run ( see post #113)and we'll go have some fun in P?????????????????? I still feel GPS's and a cap of 79.9 or 80 MPH in P4 just as it has been with one new twist... Ya can't go over 80 MPH at ANYTIME on the course, hence GPS'S. Just my 3 damn cents, Augie