Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Enough BS, Lets get an Orange Beach Report >

Enough BS, Lets get an Orange Beach Report

Notices

Enough BS, Lets get an Orange Beach Report

Old 05-03-2004, 07:30 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think the teams estimate their top speeds based upon "moderately rough" race conditions.

Yesterday, the water was flat, so they ended up turning lap times faster than "planned".

Just a theory........
Old 05-03-2004, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by WhatEver Racing!
Just spoke with Smitty, 3 p-4's broke out including Augie , Wazzup was bumped to p2 based on calc prop...Smitty said "was agreat time" Got to goback in August!
32' boat with a pair of 700s, yea I would say it's a P2 boat. Congrats on the win in your new class!!!!
Old 05-03-2004, 10:13 AM
Registered

lets not forget to wish augie the best of luck in his new class of p-3-14 he could win in p3 with those new engines built by wazzup they the real deal and more.
Old 05-03-2004, 10:21 AM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats Bruce. Way to take it home. Sorry to the Boyz that got DQed. No big deal this time around step it up and tweak it for the next race.

Congrats to SBI for enforcing the P Class Rules. Hopefully now this will help others to choose to race with SBI and will help to make a great World Cahmpionship at the end of the year for all. I am thinking this is a small step to unity.

I really like the sounds of things going on all around the sport. I think everyone is really starting to work to get things back in order.

Last edited by DPT MOTORSPORTS; 05-03-2004 at 10:23 AM.
Old 05-03-2004, 02:49 PM
TeamRelentless

congrats to all our boyz...and job well done by carbonell and his staff for takin a stand and enoforcing THE RULES for once...now maybe p-class racing will be what it truly is set out to be....fair bracket racing...
Stroker

Old 05-03-2004, 03:48 PM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well said STROKER!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-03-2004, 03:49 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Default SBI You Want Rules?

How about a Fountain being DQ'ed by Carbonell two minutes before Mr. Fountain begins handing out trophies? What about one of SBI's best and most loyal members booted from a checkered flag for a few pounds under weight. I could go on but let's just say SBI has rules and you better be in compliance with them. We were inspected twice this weekend. We missed a trophy presentation in NYC because we were being torn down. And we had receipts for one day old stock Mercury motors.

If you want to talk about the past, that's fine. But if you want to knock SBI about rules, you need some new material. SQ
Orders for 08' DVC hulls now being taken.
Old 05-03-2004, 03:52 PM
TeamRelentless

whos knockin sbis rules???...i sure as hell wasnt i was commending them maybe i am misunderstanding something here fill me in please...

Old 05-03-2004, 03:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Stroker,
I know you were not knocking anyone. It's always a pleasure having you and your very professional team on the race course with us. SQ
Orders for 08' DVC hulls now being taken.
Old 05-03-2004, 03:56 PM
TeamRelentless

thanx steve as goes the same for u i was just making sure i didnt know if that was directed towards me..thanx for clearin that up cant wait to see you guys this season!!!
stroker

Quick Reply: Enough BS, Lets get an Orange Beach Report

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.