Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
That poofed M.A.Natee Thread ... >

That poofed M.A.Natee Thread ...

Notices

That poofed M.A.Natee Thread ...

Old 06-20-2004, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default That poofed M.A.Natee Thread ...

... should not fall victim to censorship, may it be self-imposed or not. It has been rescued and made available for your reading displeasure at http://www.phantomsveryown.com/m.a.natee/
Old 06-20-2004, 02:41 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: That poofed M.A.Natee Thread ...

Guys

This thread is a perfect example of why our sport is heading in the wrong direction. Opinions are like *******s, everybody has one. Last year, I voiced my opinion and pissed off my fellow racers and more importantly my teammates. What I voiced ended up coming true, but thats neither here nor there. This year I have kept my mouth shut and have kept my opinions to myself and to my teammates and have let everyone else act like High School children and rookies and I am more importantly pissed off that I let myself act so childishly last year. This a forum to promote offshore performance boating and to the general public and potential sponsors, a few that have acted like I did last year are bringing the rest of us down by guilty by association. I apologize for my actions last year after seeing what i looked like.

My mentor in offshore racing gave me some of the best advice, about racing and about life, "only worry about things that are in your control"

By now racers have their schedules worked out as to where and when they will race that works out to the best interest of their teams. My question is why act like children and and pardon the expression, " Mines bigger than yours" Guys do your talking with your steering wheel and your throttles and not on here. Go race the races that best suit you and your teams needs and give it a rest. All I ask is to give it a break and quit misrepresenting all racers as a whole. The powers that be will do what they feel is best for thier bodies and we the racers have the choice to show up or not.

Bert, you know I love ya to death, but not everyone understands your intelligence or wit. You are too smart for your own good sometimes and that rubs people the wrong way.

Greg, last time I checked MA is a grown man, he has his own screen name let him step up and talk for himself. He did a lot of good for the sport and he did a lot to hurt the sport as I am sure we all have at some time or another. He is gone, if he is a consultant great! Pops and Bob can listen to his suggestions and make the sport better.

OSS doesnt affect me what-so-ever due to the fact that they don't offer a class that I currently race in. But I wish them the best of luck and more importantly have a safe race, whenever or wherever they race.

When you guys goto St Pete and to Sarasota you ought to go up and shake hands with Ken Doyle and Will Smith of Mid-America Offshore. He has raced in all of the bodies this year and has done what was best for him and his team. He justs want to race and leave the politics to the powers that be. All of us should be half the men that they are.

Good luck and safety to all racers and lets try and move forward not backwards, keep opinions to yourselves and post things that will promote the sport. The childishness has to stop!

Trent Weyant

This post was meant to go on the other thread, but it got poofed while I was venting.

Last edited by F1-00 Racing; 06-20-2004 at 02:49 PM.
Old 06-20-2004, 03:51 PM
dblstck

For someone that wanted nothing but the best for offshore racing, M.A. has done nothing but bad for racing since OB when he held the SCs hostage to GN in the milling area, to trying anything in his power to ball up the OSS race in St Pete. Just let it go!!!

Old 06-20-2004, 09:29 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GN= Gary Nichols