3 Sides To Every Story  P4-5 >

3 Sides To Every Story P4-5

Notices

3 Sides To Every Story P4-5

Old 09-28-2004, 02:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 Sides To Every Story P4-5

Your Version ,our Version ,and The Truth.1st Off O.p.a. Is Far From Perfect,but Unless You Have The Bank Roll To Travel Between Mich. And Fla. Every Other Week It's About As Good As It Get's For The Average Guy!!! As Far As The Scoring Goes Maybe 2 Units Should Be Fitted To Each Boat ,too See How Acurate These Things Are ??? And Use Average Lap Speed As A Last Resort. And The Rule Book ,in Type An Given To Everyone Who Pays Their Fee To Race,that Way It Is In Black And White,and Everyone Knows The Real Deal. O.p.a. Just Needs To Do A Little Fine Tuning .where Else Can You Meet\race With A Better Bunch Of Guys. In A Perfect World We Would Not Be Racing Big Water With Boats That Our 30 Really Can't Compete With. So Now The Truth !!! Lot's Of Trash Talk Going On ,about "i'll Go 90 And Take That 5 Min Penalty". So Mad Dog And I Must Have Been The Only One's In The Drivers Meeting That Missed The Part About The 3.5 Penalty.o.k. Now The Race ,one Boat Almost Passed The Pace Boat Before The Green Flag" Wassup" With That??? Out Of The First Turn 2 Boats Have Already Gone Well Over 82,that Is When We Went For It.!!! 87 Maybe? But, That's What Racing Is All About?????