Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Welcome to P3, The Donz and MyPantera28! >

Welcome to P3, The Donz and MyPantera28!

Notices

Welcome to P3, The Donz and MyPantera28!

Old 10-06-2004, 03:30 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Welcome to P3, The Donz and MyPantera28!

Originally Posted by throttleup
I am sure they would't expect less!

Julie

Julie thank you for the kind words, you and Matt have made this sport much better just by your presence, this sport wouldn't be where it is headed without people like you.

Albert
Old 10-06-2004, 03:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you, Albert.

Julie
Old 10-06-2004, 04:17 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Re: Welcome to P3, The Donz and MyPantera28!

It is great to see current race teams encouraging and supporting new race teams.The fact that you guys have attracted sponsors for your first race is very impressive.Good luck in Deerfield, and most importantly be safe and have fun!
Old 10-06-2004, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1waterboy1
It is great to see current race teams encouraging and supporting new race teams.The fact that you guys have attracted sponsors for your first race is very impressive.Good luck in Deerfield, and most importantly be safe and have fun!
Yeah, the energy and excitement of those preparing for their first race is great. I look forward to a detailed recap of the racing experience shortly after the race.
Old 10-07-2004, 04:09 AM
Registered

let me tell you, it is five in the morning and frank and i just finished building the custom set up to convert the gun to an f-2...albert, i think ur gonna be riding extra comfortably. i have been with frank for the past week and his phone has not stopped u guys have been great....we took the boat out for a run today.. and let me tellyou the weather was not to nice...i think frank is ready.....and the boat is not doing so bad might i add....hahaha..but truthfully everyone has been such a great help....see u guys in deerfield...on behalf of A.F.A. Racing Team , Supreme Performance parts and the rest of our sponsors we thank all of you in advance for your support....see u in deerfield.
Old 10-07-2004, 08:24 AM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by SupremePartsInc
let me tell you, it is five in the morning and frank and i just finished building the custom set up to convert the gun to an f-2...albert, i think ur gonna be riding extra comfortably. i have been with frank for the past week and his phone has not stopped u guys have been great....we took the boat out for a run today.. and let me tellyou the weather was not to nice...i think frank is ready.....and the boat is not doing so bad might i add....hahaha..but truthfully everyone has been such a great help....see u guys in deerfield...on behalf of A.F.A. Racing Team , Supreme Performance parts and the rest of our sponsors we thank all of you in advance for your support....see u in deerfield.
Wow, you guys are really warlords, Frank is ready because he is determined to race and not show off, looking forward to be part off his racing debut this weekend and be a part of the Nationals for SBI. Laz from Mesa Balancing is waiting for the boat today to go over every aspect in the motors with me as a favor, being he is my sponsor for this year. Then we can go and burn some fuel in the atlantic

Albert
www.mesabalancing.com
Old 10-07-2004, 08:37 AM
Registered

SAFE TESTING, guys!

Julie
Old 10-07-2004, 09:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hey Scotty...ya know, come to think of it, ALBERT DOES look like Ricky Martin'... Frankie, watch out this weekend, loads of women will be hunting Albert for his Autograph, go with it, you'll get all kinds of press because of it. Albert, bring enough photos for all the people.
Old 10-07-2004, 09:10 AM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Augie Pensa
Hey Scotty...ya know, come to think of it, ALBERT DOES look like Ricky Martin'... Frankie, watch out this weekend, loads of women will be hunting Albert for his Autograph, go with it, you'll get all kinds of press because of it. Albert, bring enough photos for all the people.

That`s it I`m shaving my head no more Ricky, Love you Augie, lol
Old 10-07-2004, 09:39 AM
VIP Member

Albert, you have no idea how bad I want to be there. I miss everyone! Gotta support the OPA up here this weekend, lotsa work went into this one. Have a blast! See ya soon Smitty

Quick Reply: Welcome to P3, The Donz and MyPantera28!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.