Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
B.A.T. Offshore/ Team Hidden Agenda Racers Party Fri Night@ Solid Gold/Pure Platinum >

B.A.T. Offshore/ Team Hidden Agenda Racers Party Fri Night@ Solid Gold/Pure Platinum

Notices

B.A.T. Offshore/ Team Hidden Agenda Racers Party Fri Night@ Solid Gold/Pure Platinum

Old 10-06-2004, 01:39 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B.A.T. Offshore/ Team Hidden Agenda Racers Party Fri Night@ Solid Gold/Pure Platinum

Pure Platinum/ Solid Gold Ft Lauderdale has teamed up with B.A.T Offshore, Reindl Powerboats and Hidden Agenda for a fri night racers and fans party.
The party starts at 9pm, there is free admission and one free drink for all.
You can get passes from me (Karen) the Reindl Crew or Roy Schrader with Hidden Agenda. We will be giving out passes all weekend. If you don't happen to get one, tell them you are with the racers party at the door.
This is a very upscale Gentleman's Club, so don't be afraid to invite your lady friends. There is also a five star restaurant there as well.
Fri night will very busy, so if you want to reserve a table or VIP Champagne tent, call the club at 954 630 2004. Be sure to say hello to lovely Nicole at the door, some of you know her from National Marine, Poker runs and OSO party host.
This a was a great party last year!

Last edited by BatGirl; 10-06-2004 at 02:02 PM.
Old 10-06-2004, 01:44 PM
Registered

Default Re: B.A.T. Offshore/ Team Hidden Agenda Racers Party Fri Night@ Solid Gold/Pure Platinum

So let me get this strait, JB's after the meeting, Pure Platinum with Hidden Agenda, Bat, and Reindl for a few hours, and then ending it up at Voodoo with the Muscle Boys.

OK, Anyone planning on meeting me in the pits Saturday morning, make it noon
Old 10-06-2004, 01:58 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Default Re: B.A.T. Offshore/ Team Hidden Agenda Racers Party Fri Night@ Solid Gold/Pure Platinum

Yes, Scott, you have the plan down! Solid Gold/Pure Platinum closes at 2am and is on the way to Voo Doo lounge which closes at 4am.
This is a good warm up for the Key West Worlds!
BG XO
Old 10-07-2004, 12:18 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

We leave Atl. at 5am Friday morning and we WILL still be there at VooDoo late night. PP/Solid Gold was my stompin' grounds for about 10 yrs. so we will definitely be IN THE HOUSE!

Greg
Oceans 234
Old 10-07-2004, 01:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Private dance for you Mark.
BG XO
Old 10-07-2004, 04:42 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'm jealous Karen

Trent
Old 10-07-2004, 12:00 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

We are hooking up the boat to one of the new "Official Tow Vehicles" and will be down there ASAP. Save a seat for us.
Old 10-07-2004, 10:35 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

well Mark,
in order to go to one of dem seegar boat races i have to get up at the buttcrack of dawn in order to get all my work done. Plus the fact that I was dreaming that Karen was standing in front of me dancing. I had to get off the wet spot lmao
welp off to bed so I can get up early and go out and collect some dinero from my outstanding accounts.

cya Sat
Trent