Notices

Super V Light question

Old 10-25-2004, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Super V Light question

Mark and Shane,
Why don't you guys just call Deana or John at SBI. 305-296-6166
And remember, I am only referring to the OSS classes: Cat, CatLite, Vee, & VeeLite.
Old 10-25-2004, 07:25 PM
Registered

Yeah Shane... I'm just making this crap up, because I've got sooooo much to win by doing it.
Old 10-25-2004, 07:30 PM
Registered

Shane,
Fair enough, see you in Key West...
Old 10-25-2004, 07:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mark Mathews
I sense some hostility Ben. Is everything ok?
Nope.

Love ya Mark... And I REALLY mean that...
Old 10-25-2004, 10:28 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Ben,
Hey bud you are starting to scare me. I can't believe that you are giving such bad info and tring to mis-lead teams. I guess you weren't at the meeting 9/24/04... you couldn't be further from the truth.Are you speaking for yourself or OSS?
I'm going to try and clear this up once and for all. EVERY class will be running under SBI rule book,and EVERY boat will be inspected by SBI if OSS wants to have inspectors in KW thats fine but they won't be needed,and ALL scoring will be done by SBI. Shane is correct and Ben you should know better if it is SBI insurance how in the world could we use anyones Else's rule book the insurance company just got done reviewing changes.All of the rules in all the classes where matched up at the meeting on the 24th that you were not at.SBI has amended a few classes in there rule book to help all group out(OSS super cats).
Ben this isn't a joke you shouldn't mis-lead these guys and have them get bush wacked in KW.
Ben also don't try and make it sould like you have spoken to John and he gave you that info. Because again that would be the furthest thing from the truth.
Please get your facts before you reply...this isn't a joke and giving false information isn't going to sit well with anyone.
IF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU SAY IS FACT THEN WILL SOMEONE FROM OSS PLEASE REPLY,WE KNOW YOUR OUT THERE PAUL. BELIEVE ME THIS ISN'T TO START **** BUT THE TEAMS DESERVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND I FOR ONE AM APPALLED.
Ben you are making it sound personal and its not, it doesn't matter who rules we are running under,but at this particular race it happens to be SBI. I think u forget it is SBI's party and they invited OSS.What your trying to do isn't going to help anyone,and just put a wedge between us all again.

AGAIN IF THE FACT BEN HAS POSTED ARE CORRECT WOULD SOMEONE FROM OSS OR APBA PLEASE RAISE THEIR HAND.

Frank

Last edited by F1-00 Racing; 10-26-2004 at 12:15 AM.
Old 10-25-2004, 10:37 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

So KOOL HAND post the SVL rules and make it easy on EVERYONE!
Old 10-25-2004, 11:25 PM
Registered

I would be happy to answer any questions I can about the event. Please call any time(west coast).

Paul Whittier,
OSS President.
425-466-5521

Last edited by Paul Whittier; 10-25-2004 at 11:40 PM.
Old 10-26-2004, 12:04 AM
Registered

http://www.superboat.com/pits/resource.html

Page 50 is where Manufactures 1(SBI) which is the same as APBA SVL and OSS SVL. Superboat Vee Limited(SBI) is a twin engine class which sisters up with APBA SV and OSS SV.

Guys I have said this before, lets leave our egos at home and come together as racers, obviously Paul, John and Bob/Jim met on the 24th and worked things out for us to come together and have one true world champion in each class. Lets go down there have some fun and have some SAFE competitive racing and congratulate the best of the best. Men like CMS/Castaway, Lucas Oil, Mid-American Offshore, Pro-Marine, to name a few, have raced with all associations this year and had no problems doing so. They have a passion to race and we should follow their examples. SBI redid their rulebook back in Febuary after the OSS letter of intent to acomodate any racer from ABPA, OSS to have a class to race in if they chose to race in SBI.

Good luck to all and see ya soon

Trent Weyant
Old 10-26-2004, 07:42 AM
Registered

Angry Re: Super V Light question

Frank,
I think you are confused. Superboat vee limited is now svl
, superboat vee is sv, superboat vee unlimited is twin big power, and f1 is f1. I spoke with sbi (john c) and that is what was explained to me. Furthermore if it is a mess I suppose oss will do like apba is doing next year and have their own worlds and that will be the end of this debate.
john vinny kostelac wild ride svl5
Old 10-26-2004, 07:59 AM
Registered

Vinny,
It doesn't have to be a mess it is what it is. All I want to do is give the teams the correct info. before they get to KW.What Ben posted is incorrect and just wanted to get it clear.I think the worlds will be great,and having all the boats in one place racing for a true world champion is what the sport needs.My hat is off to all 3 organization for the great job they have done to make this work.
Yes the classes are now correct Vinny and the changes were made and that is what I said earlier in my reply. The only thing is in the rule book if you are looking for the SVL rules they are on page 50 and say F1 because at the begin of the year SBI was using that for the SVL boats.
Good luck in KW Vinny.

Frank
"Koolhand"

Quick Reply: Super V Light question

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.