Notices

7 Photo albums-Key West Worlds

Old 11-25-2004, 02:12 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 7 Photo albums-Key West Worlds

Happy Thanksgiving to all..

I wish to thank all the Offshore racing groups that brought 5 days of fun, frollic, thrills and pleasure to this ol' guy.

I especially wish to thank Steve (OSO) and the ladies for puting on a great OSO party.

It was truly amazing that close to 400 plus were in that confined area and I never stepped on a body or saw anyone under a bar stool. I did have the quandary of trying to figure out what were those many, many soft things pressing into my back throughout the night as I wandered around

I have posted seven (7) photo albums that cover from the Poker run, Duval at night, the OSO party (rated G) dry pits, wet pits and racing action from the outer mole (VIP areas).

Here is the link===>http://community.webshots.com/user/gdfatha-date

The Slide show mode is most user friendly. Since there are so many photos please bookmark and visit at will. Down loads are free as is access.

The highlites of my five days were seeing KLAATU pointing and barking out orders to the throttleman (see photo 1)...

AND most significantly meeting and chatting with my namesake GODFATHER, Augie Pensa (see 2nd photo)
Attached Thumbnails 7 Photo albums-Key West Worlds-klaatu-p1020347.jpg   7 Photo albums-Key West Worlds-pb210327-.jpg  

Last edited by gdfatha; 11-25-2004 at 02:15 PM.