Gino, First of the Year >

Gino, First of the Year

Notices

Gino, First of the Year

Old 12-31-2004, 04:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gino, First of the Year

Gino , it's the first of the year any news on your plans.

Happy New Year

Mike Sadlon
Old 12-31-2004, 06:48 PM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Gino, First of the Year

Its not the first of the year on the East Coast yet. You still have about 4 hours for him to respond.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2004, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yup, we are waiting!!!
Old 01-01-2005, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now be nice.....it the 1st of the year......Its pretty well known that I'm racing in Super V and in what boat....The manufacture is going to do all the press release's which I think is great..the manufature picking up the bill and has there own PR to handle all the advertising...As for our main sponsor....its been in the works for over 5 months...and they let me know up front...its a lot of red tape to jump threw...I feel like one of those dogs in the obstacle courses running up and down ladders getting stuck running threw the big bags...and lots of hoops..somethimes I think you have to be GUMBY to get threw all the hoops..but I'm learning alot and realizing when you tie into national spokesman and NASCAR and doing a number of interviews with there marketing and PR people...they look into everything about our sport...and we all know thier's alot that did not come back to possitive...but some good aspects of the sport....we should be done in the next week or so....we have 7 associate sponsors done with still others on the table....including one Auto Manufacture as the offical tow vehicle of the team. I have come close to leaving my job this year and doing this full time...but I'm going to give it to the end of the 2005 season before I do it ..just to make sure....and alot has to do with the Manufactures boat I'm racing...they have put alot of time and money into this so the campaigning of there boat is important..not just on the race course but also off doing Poker Runs, Boat Shows and special events that are being scheduled to promote the boat. I will say the treatment I received along with what the Manufacture is putting up and how they are doing it is nothing but first class. I could have not asked for anything more from these guys. Along with the sponsors that are onboard now....

Gino