Notices

It's true.

Old 07-23-2007, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike, Mark, Frank and all the Chicago Powerboat crew, thank you for a great weekend and an incredible poker run. Everythink was top notch and I know I will be back next yr with the rest of E-Dock.
PS: I'll bring more shirts next yr. Hope to see you @ LOTO, or our place Aug 11 for Ugly John's Poker Run.
Michael
Old 07-23-2007, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To everyone at Chicago Powerboat Club-- thanks a million for a fantastic weekend!! We all had a GREAT TIME (especially Bubba! ) and hope we didn't offend anyone.

chris
Old 07-23-2007, 09:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by OU Want Some?!!
We all had a GREAT TIME (especially Bubba! ) and hope we didn't offend anyone.

chris

Old 07-23-2007, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

To everyone at Chicago Powerboat Club-- thanks a million for a fantastic weekend!! We all had a GREAT TIME (especially Bubba! ) and hope we didn't offend anyone.

chris
I was working hard to establish the ideal that it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to offend us! Especially considering the copious quantities of rum I ingested each night!
Old 07-23-2007, 10:39 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

chris
Old 07-23-2007, 11:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will also chime in here and say thanks for coming to our lil event we had a great time hanging out with you guys. I don't care what B-Z says you all are top notch. And I didn't need to use the wrench on anyone of you, thank god because some of you are pretty big. By the way I wear a large in any color.

Brian Miller
Old 07-23-2007, 02:16 PM
Registered

A big thank you to all of you E Dockers for making the long drive and playing a huge part in making our event a success. It was great to see and spend time with all of you.

Roger 1
Old 07-23-2007, 04:34 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Now I see why everyone says "E-DOCK RULES" !!! You guys were great !!! It was a pleasure meeting all of you guys, and checking out all your hardware. You guys got some 1st class equiptment, and alot of fine lookin "tail" to go with it.

I had more than a few guys, that I did'nt even know who they were, come up to me and tell me that those E DOCK people made our event. Everyone was talkin about "E DOCK" The day went by so fast that I did'nt have enough time to talk to all of you as much as I would've liked to.
This is the first time that I've been on the puter since friday night. It was great to read all the positive comments that people put on Candymans thread "Chicago poker run pics". I guess there were a few guys that took what I said on the first page, the wrong way. You guys know the story about what I said, and why I posted it.

I've got to download and resize all the pics from the camera, and sometime a little later today, I'm gonna start a thread in the GD about E-DOCK RULES and the Chicago Poker Run. Nark want me to be careful and not offend any of the people with the smaller boats, so I guess I'll just have to call a spade, a "spade".

Thanks alot again for all of your support. It was nice to finally put a face to all of your screen names. Can anyone say E-DOCK "does'nt" RULE???

Frank & Lois
www.chicagopowerboat.com