Notices

Ice...??

Old 12-11-2007, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My neighbohood looks like Nam! Started at a Hotel early Monday after power going out about 5. Then got a call at work from Kelley and she said power was out there, my asst. called all over town and NO HOTELS, went to a friends who had power then at 2:30am woke up in the dark. Called my staff and cancelled the day. Finally the Marriot electricity came back up and we are in! I'm going to the bar! See you guys at the lake Thursday!
Old 12-11-2007, 06:52 PM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Spine Tingler
My neighbohood looks like Nam! Started at a Hotel early Monday after power going out about 5. Then got a call at work from Kelley and she said power was out there, my asst. called all over town and NO HOTELS, went to a friends who had power then at 2:30am woke up in the dark. Called my staff and cancelled the day. Finally the Marriot electricity came back up and we are in! I'm going to the bar! See you guys at the lake Thursday!
Catch a plane and come down south its was only 82 today
Old 12-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pbam22
Catch a plane and come down south its was only 82 today
Rub it in why don't ya!
Old 12-11-2007, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Eyezlee sent me some phone pics of his place in Broken Arrow. Looked like he had a tree on his house or partially on it. No power either. Staying with his wife's parents for now.

Hopefully the pad is OK. Still waiting to hear more from him.

Buck
Old 12-11-2007, 11:06 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by Spine Tingler
Rub it in why don't ya!
Okay, it was 85 here today.

No worries, I have plenty of condos and homes that can be bought right. Some even furnished and you could be in this week.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:04 AM
Registered

Never recieved any messages, so I guess you folkers are ok down there. If you people need anything brought down, feel free to call. We could have been down within 14 hour with some power to turn them there blenders on

Glad all is well
Satisfied1
Old 12-12-2007, 07:57 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 585 Likes on 269 Posts

A coule of my rentals look like a war zone. Trees down every where. Looks like MANY hours on the chainsaw in the near future. BUT no damage to the houses!! And the boat is nice in warm in the warehouse. Thats what matters right? Now if we could just figure a way for that Flordia thing.
Quinlan
Old 12-12-2007, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Neighbors say it is pretty cold in our neighborhood. I wouldn't know since I have beeen staying at the lake. It's an extra 30 min. drive but worth it to have heat and lighting. Plus we have had dinner parties and drinking everynight, lots of fun but makes getting up ealier a little rough. Good times though.

Last edited by 44MTI; 12-12-2007 at 12:08 PM.
Old 12-12-2007, 09:34 AM
Registered

Talked to my brother last night in Claremore, his block still has power but trees down everywhere. Every tree on his property lost the top half out of it or split down the middle of the trunk. Guess I shouldn't of told him I was sitting by the pool drinking a beer, 75 in southern Ark! I think I'm off the Christmas list now
Old 12-12-2007, 12:02 PM
Mac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Bartlesville survived pretty well, we never lost power at home or the office, a lot of the rural areas outside of town have no power and wont till next week. Nowata is basically in the dark

Quick Reply: Ice...??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.