Notices

New Daytona on grand

Old 08-25-2008, 11:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Daytona on grand

Look for my new (to me) yellow ICC on the lake this weekend, just made the deal this weekend! 950HP Beck biggie, 115 mph!!!

If ya see me, wave at me!

OKEAGLE NOW CONVERTED TO OKDAYTONA, lol

Old 08-25-2008, 11:59 PM
Registered

Default By the way..

If you know anyone that wants a GORGEOUS 25 eagle bowrider, 80mph, just let me know! Still hasn't sold, something about the market being SOFT right now??? lol..will take 29 for the boat, WAY too cheap, but don't wanna winterize her..
Old 08-26-2008, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

matt just bought a 30' daytona he should be on the lake this weekend too.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:18 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by okeagle25
If you know anyone that wants a GORGEOUS 25 eagle bowrider, 80mph, just let me know! Still hasn't sold, something about the market being SOFT right now??? lol..will take 29 for the boat, WAY too cheap, but don't wanna winterize her..
I may actually know a guy. Do you have any pictures you could post?
Old 09-02-2008, 12:07 PM
Registered

Default Sold

SSSSSSold the Eagle to a guy from Yukon...he will enjoy it. Thanks to the nice guy in the Red cafe racer who came up on his water scooter to say hi...mine is already on order, lol

Last edited by Yellow_ICC_OK; 09-02-2008 at 12:13 PM.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:30 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

I saw the yellow Eliminator Sunday. Looks great. There were a few little cats out this weekend that I hadn't seen before. A white one with red stripes came by my boat Saturday at Dripping and said hello.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:04 PM
Registered

Thanks, was that you in the big skater hauling azz up north on Sunday aft?
Old 09-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Yellow_ICC_OK
Thanks, was that you in the big skater hauling azz up north on Sunday aft?
Maybe? I was out running around until about 2:30pm Sunday. My dock broke loose a little while later, so I had to deal with that the rest of the afternoon. I don't remember seeing you while I was out. It was too crowded to to pay attention to anything besides traffic, but I saw you later in the afternoon from my deck. I love yellow boats.

Here's my boat for reference. We do a lot of running around after Labor Day since the lake traffic slows down so much. Come run with us, or tie up sometime.
Attached Thumbnails New Daytona on grand-dscn0310.jpg  
Old 09-02-2008, 03:16 PM
Registered

Default Wow

thats sick homie, the one i saw was an MTI i think, I will come by the dock sometime, where ya at? We are right around the corner from the sailboat bridge, in Hickory point. We can run up the elk river and back a few times, its real nice and deep too.....my little 26 can't hang in the biggies, hhaha
Old 09-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Yellow_ICC_OK
thats sick homie

We can run up the elk river and back a few times, its real nice and deep too.....my little 26 can't hang in the biggies, hhaha
Thanks for the compliment on the boat. I love it! You probably saw POffshore in his MTI Sunday. He went to Woodard Hollow for the afternoon that day.

How deep is it up North of Sailboat Bridge? I have always wanted to run under Sailboat Bridge and a little further up North, but when we've ran the Sea Doo's up there it's been tight in a lot of areas, not to mention logs & debris?

I am located on the main lake outside Duck Creek, and the rest of the crew are scattered around inside Duck Creek. Many on E-Dock at CYC.

We like to run fast but we hang out a lot rafted up at various places, and always like seeing someones new hardware.

Last edited by BLee; 09-02-2008 at 03:34 PM.

Quick Reply: New Daytona on grand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.