Notices

Bubba Sightings

Old 11-26-2008, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why don't u have him bring his "little friend" over??
Old 11-29-2008, 09:12 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by pbam22
me a leander went to ricks for lunch buffet was still good instead of 15 naked girls their only 10 but still a good time
Just you and Lee thanks bi*ch and I pick up the tab !! Sure you a Skater Bro.

Last edited by HotPursuit; 11-29-2008 at 10:58 PM.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:21 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
Glad you're still here to talk about!

I was watching "Gangland" on A&E(?) last night, and the gangs on this episode were from New Orleans. "The Gotti Boys" were the main story (no relation to "the" Gotti Family). Highest murder rate in the country, and they've supposedly taken over the nice parts of the city post Katrina since their areas were destroyed? 60 day indictment laws in LA, don't apply in Texas, so they came back to NO to avoid prison under the TX state laws. Once the 60 days runs out, they have to drop the charges. 7% of all crimes end in conviction..... Pretty scary that they basically get away with murder at will.

The show really made NO look like an extrememly dangerous place these days, which I'm sure was sensationalized somewhat, but damn. They showed the French Quarter and said it's not as safe as before because the gangs have started working that area as well.

I have a hard time believing it's as bad as the show made it look, but what did it look like when you were there?
If you compare it To Disney World maybe, besides unless Im going through a door with a metal detector Im bringing my little friend. That goes for anywhere MFU*kers shooting each other in ToysRus Dam.
Its as safe as any other major city in this country.