Lake Ozarks Support Our Troops Poker Run June 26 & 27th

Notices

Lake Ozarks Support Our Troops Poker Run June 26 & 27th

Old 06-17-2009, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake Ozarks Support Our Troops Poker Run June 26 & 27th

Hello E-Dockers!!!!

We're thrilled to announce that we're hosting the 2nd Annual Support Our Troops Poker run on June 26-27.

Once again we're teaming up with Operation Homefront which is an organization that assists our heroes fighting over seas for us, and the families they leave behind.

Last year, through the generosity of our sponsors and the people that ran in the poker run, we were able to pay out almost $10,000 in prizes and donations, with Operation Homefront receiving $5500 in donations.

Please join us this year for a great weekend of boating and to support this great cause!

Talked with Randy Scism last week and as of then he's planning on attending, I know he knows some of you and he told me I should make sure I get the word out to you guys about the poker run.

We'd love to see a great E-Dock representation at the poker run. Its coming up fast, so please register online soon if you think you can attend!

Information can be found here:
http://lakeozarkspokerrun.com

Charity information:
http://www.OperationHomefront.net/Missouri
Old 06-17-2009, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Myself along with a few others are planning on coming up. Just have to confirm a couple of things first. I talked to Randy yesterday and he is still planning on being there.

Michael
Old 06-17-2009, 10:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 44MTI
Myself along with a few others are planning on coming up. Just have to confirm a couple of things first. I talked to Randy yesterday and he is still planning on being there.

Michael
That's fantastic! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I know on the registration form that asks you to mail in your waivers, insurance etc. If you would just sign up with the online registration but bring those printed materials wwith you to the registration party friday night instead of mailing them, that might be a better option. I'm leaving for the lake this weekend and I'll be there all week getting ready for the poker run, so I don't want to miss your forms in the mail.

Should be a great time!
Old 06-17-2009, 10:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dr. Jeff

Should be a great time!
Will be a great time!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Von Bongo
Will be a great time!
BTW Mike, the shirts are awesome, I forgot to call and than you! Brandi loves hers too!!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dr. Jeff
BTW Mike, the shirts are awesome, I forgot to call and than you! Brandi loves hers too!!
No thanks necessary..Glad you like them. We'll be wearing ours for the run.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:20 AM
Registered

Just one week left until the poker run.

If you do sign up this week, please instead of mailing the paper work, just bring it with you to the registration party Friday night, we don't want to risk paperwork being lost in the mail system somewhere.

Hope to see you all there, it should be a great turnout and great day on the water!!!