New Nightclub in Tulsa

Notices

New Nightclub in Tulsa

Old 06-28-2009, 10:35 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down

Wow.....

Why don't you tell us how you really feel. Jeez..

Originally Posted by Yellow_ICC_OK
Hell, if somebody wanted to blow 3 million, they shoulda just given it to me. Seriously, people need to realize that Tulsa is not Dallas, nor will it ever be. I actually read where they are trying to convince people that $200 or whatever is a bargain compared to the West Coast, or East Coast. It might be, but if they sold 3 VIP memberships here, I would be surprised. You simply can't get away with it! They will be giving them away eventually! All the business people take customers to country clubs here, not bars. And, if you are going to try something like this, at least go to the riverwalk, or downtown, etc. 61st and memorial is just 2 miles from little mexico now. Gunfights galore, guaranteed. I really don't want to be negative, but I just know Tulsa all too well. People have been talking about doing a multi-bar concept here for a long, long time. Hell, if it would have worked, Kitchell would have done it years ago...

Can someone just tell me the name of ONE bar that has lasted more than 3 years in Tulsa? And I don't mean like Fishbonz, or CJ Maloneys, I am talking about a BIG money place like this new deal. I have the answer....NONE. Takes alot of VIP sales and Bud Lights to make 3.5 million back. Cuz that's what people here drink. $1.50 Long Necks, and you can get those free at most places one night a week. Again, good luck to the owners, but If it makes it past the year mark, I would be surprised. At least these guys have vision, but they picked the wrong town! Tulsa is lame, but that's the way we like it! (need more boat stores though).

Whew, that was WAY too long, sorry!!!

Old 06-28-2009, 11:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Caravan....you asked! LOL!

Originally Posted by Yellow_ICC_OK
Hell, if somebody wanted to blow 3 million, they shoulda just given it to me. Seriously, people need to realize that Tulsa is not Dallas, nor will it ever be. I actually read where they are trying to convince people that $200 or whatever is a bargain compared to the West Coast, or East Coast. It might be, but if they sold 3 VIP memberships here, I would be surprised. You simply can't get away with it! They will be giving them away eventually! All the business people take customers to country clubs here, not bars. And, if you are going to try something like this, at least go to the riverwalk, or downtown, etc. 61st and memorial is just 2 miles from little mexico now. Gunfights galore, guaranteed. I really don't want to be negative, but I just know Tulsa all too well. People have been talking about doing a multi-bar concept here for a long, long time. Hell, if it would have worked, Kitchell would have done it years ago...

Can someone just tell me the name of ONE bar that has lasted more than 3 years in Tulsa? And I don't mean like Fishbonz, or CJ Maloneys, I am talking about a BIG money place like this new deal. I have the answer....NONE. Takes alot of VIP sales and Bud Lights to make 3.5 million back. Cuz that's what people here drink. $1.50 Long Necks, and you can get those free at most places one night a week. Again, good luck to the owners, but If it makes it past the year mark, I would be surprised. At least these guys have vision, but they picked the wrong town! Tulsa is lame, but that's the way we like it! (need more boat stores though).

Whew, that was WAY too long, sorry!!!

Old 06-29-2009, 07:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Hausher
Caravan....you asked! LOL!
Yup, penny beer night and rednecks do go hand in hand around here.......
Old 06-29-2009, 01:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Snail????????
Old 06-29-2009, 03:03 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by carter38
Snail????????
Snail: HOME of the Affliction T-Shirt

Old 06-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by waterboy222
Snail: HOME of the Affliction T-Shirt

x2

hahah

Good Call!
Old 06-29-2009, 08:56 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Night Trips
Old 01-21-2010, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Did they ever open this place up?
Old 01-21-2010, 03:19 PM
Mac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default Night Club

Originally Posted by VortechSS
Did they ever open this place up?
No I heard the money people behind it were sent back to Russia. I have not talked to my friend that was putting it together, just the rumor I heard.