E-Dock Story in The Oklahoman >

E-Dock Story in The Oklahoman

Notices

E-Dock Story in The Oklahoman

Old 09-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-Dock Story in The Oklahoman

There was a story in today's Oklahoman featuring E-Dock. There are also some fun-haters that made comments on the story. Check out the link:

http://www.newsok.com/grand-lakes-e-...ad_story_title
Old 09-08-2009, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

cocaine cove? I dont see that on the map.. I know who to ask to get directions though..

what a buncha fools leavin comments, jeez..

But great article and write up! Like always, MC is well-spoken and B and Frosty too!

Another congrats on makin headlines guys!
Old 09-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Registered

Cocaine cove??? Gimme a break!
Old 09-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Registered

where is cocaine cove? i'm on a diet and this goes with cole slaw nicely.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

nice article...love the haters....

Same story different lake, here is what our locals said about us after a poker run last year.

http://lakeconroe.com/eForumMaster.c...ompanynumber=2
Old 09-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Registered

VERY IMPRESSIVE EQUIPMENT!!! dont let those idiots get you down. If they could have one they would. If they dont like it they have choices ( Greenleaf lake FT.Gibson lake) they are the first to cry when their business or property value falls due to people that spend money at the lake start moving to other lakes to play!!!
Old 09-09-2009, 09:33 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mmrobinson
VERY IMPRESSIVE EQUIPMENT!!! dont let those idiots get you down. If they could have one they would. If they dont like it they have choices ( Greenleaf lake FT.Gibson lake) they are the first to cry when their business or property value falls due to people that spend money at the lake start moving to other lakes to play!!!
Thanks man. I don't get pissed about much anymore about what someone can type on a computer that I'll never see.

That's full blown, Class A, Division One jealousy goin down in those comments. When they didn't stop at just the powerboats, and continue with cruisers, and......lake property?!?!? Well, that's when you have to laugh.

It's always enlightening to hear someone complain about any of us spending OUR money at the local marina's, restaurants, and ESPECIALLY our mechanics, in times when THOSE people aren't even buying ice on the water.

I did chuckle at this particular comment however: "If your so big money, move that crap to Florida with all the other big money boys."...............so we'll see you in Key West?
Old 09-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BLee
Thanks man. I don't get pissed about much anymore about what someone can type on a computer that I'll never see.

That's full blown, Class A, Division One jealousy goin down in those comments. When they didn't stop at just the powerboats, and continue with cruisers, and......lake property?!?!? Well, that's when you have to laugh.

It's always enlightening to hear someone complain about any of us spending OUR money at the local marina's, restaurants, and ESPECIALLY our mechanics, in times when THOSE people aren't even buying ice on the water.

I did chuckle at this particular comment however: "If your so big money, move that crap to Florida with all the other big money boys."...............so we'll see you in Key West?
Great Article!

By the way you taking your 20' to the 20' Cogarette Run?
Old 09-09-2009, 10:22 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Love the article- very well-written.

You guys are gonna need a press secretary soon.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 09-09-2009, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Those guys are idiots, I had to leave a comment. I think you guys are some of the best boaters I have met. I cant afford anything like what you guys have but you dont care, I have always felt welcome when visiting. Just wish I could make it back up there more often.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.