Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > Grand Lake/LOTO/E-Dock
Black Quadrasteer Denali with Cig sticker.. >

Black Quadrasteer Denali with Cig sticker..

Notices

Black Quadrasteer Denali with Cig sticker..

Old 06-03-2011, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by VortechSS
Wait a minute... You mean that he pulled his gun with his Yukon??? Holy sheeeet!!!

And I thought pulling the 29 with a 2500 gasser was rough!!
Ya just up the ramp and to his parking hole at Bakers.. about 1/4 mile down a gravel road.. If the water was low, it was a chaaaaaallenge..
Old 06-10-2011, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got a tuff Denali!!!!! She was smoking and overheated a couple of times but she came through every time.... I would have to back in the water and stop right before my back tires hit the water and put her in low gear and put the pedal to the floor!!! I did burn up the rear air ride motor cause it couldn't level it out, after I replaced the motor I would have to disconnect the power to it when I pulled the boat out every time so I wouldn't burn it up again. There would be many times that she would not go any further up the ramp when all the boat weight was on the trailer, so I would have to stop and back her back in the water and give it another go....
But thankfully now I have a 450 that pulls it no problem!!

PS.... Denali is still rollin down the road with the same transmission!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2011, 10:38 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 593 Likes on 273 Posts

Now thats some funny chit!
Old 06-10-2011, 10:45 AM
Registered

Default It was a site

I was there when you pulled your boat out at Bakers AKA Grand Lake RV and I personally thought you were going back in the water but somehow it made it. Pretty tough tranny.

Originally Posted by amann
I got a tuff Denali!!!!! She was smoking and overheated a couple of times but she came through every time.... I would have to back in the water and stop right before my back tires hit the water and put her in low gear and put the pedal to the floor!!! I did burn up the rear air ride motor cause it couldn't level it out, after I replaced the motor I would have to disconnect the power to it when I pulled the boat out every time so I wouldn't burn it up again. There would be many times that she would not go any further up the ramp when all the boat weight was on the trailer, so I would have to stop and back her back in the water and give it another go....

Old 06-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Still lookin good also.. Saw it out front of the Zeeco office a few weeks back.. Didnt realize we (Tumy) bought from you...
Old 06-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I can't believe that tranny didn't fall out on the ramp.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by VortechSS
Still lookin good also.. Saw it out front of the Zeeco office a few weeks back.. Didnt realize we (Tumy) bought from you...
IS THAT YOU ROB? OR?
ZEECO IS A GREAT CUSTOMER!!!
Old 06-13-2011, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

IS THAT YOU ROB? OR?
ZEECO IS A GREAT CUSTOMER!!!
Nope, Brandon

I'm the one who brought the woman to tear down on your gun over at Danny's house. Rob is my purchaser for anything piping related... I take care of all of the electrical and controls engineering on the aftermarket side at Zeeco.

3rd floor, come say hey next time!