Notices

Ontario Insurance?

Old 03-10-2009, 04:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ontario Insurance?

I just posted in the insurance section, but perhaps this is better. Trying to get a slip for my boat has opened up some issues. In order to get a slip, I need insurance. But all the companies have turned me down. I got a lead on an someone who would do offshore, but they turned me down because the boat is over 15 years old and worth less than $50,000. I don't even need any coverage, just to satisfy the marina. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You own a computer obviously?

A little scanning, some photoshop with small numbers and the alphabet and presto! Cut and paste...works great!

Voila!...One insurance card.

Some of these marinas can be rather anal...Ontario Place for one!

Last edited by Stinger390X; 03-20-2009 at 08:05 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:41 PM
Registered

Thanks for the suggestion. I have someone that works for me who is good a computer graphics, I am sure they could come up with something good. The problem comes when my boat catches fire after I leave, and burns some other boats. Then the sue me, and they discover I have no insurance, so I am guilty of fraud and perhaps bankrupt also.

I got some good suggestions in the Insurance forum, in the end I got liability for $500 from Ogilvy and Ogilvy. If the marina can live with my lack of mufflers, I can live with getting insurance.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SeeYouThere
I just posted in the insurance section, but perhaps this is better. Trying to get a slip for my boat has opened up some issues. In order to get a slip, I need insurance. But all the companies have turned me down. I got a lead on an someone who would do offshore, but they turned me down because the boat is over 15 years old and worth less than $50,000. I don't even need any coverage, just to satisfy the marina. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Hi
What type of insurance you need ? Anyway Once go through this site ..You can get more info regarding this ...

trident-insurance.co.uk/

cheapest commercial insurance quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:29 PM
Registered

Where are you located? I got offshore ins. no problem and the boat is insured for 40k with trailer.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:28 PM
Registered

I'll be having the same problem this spring...I live in Windsor Ontario, someone help me in the right direction....

Sorry to thread hijack...

Thanks.,
Old 01-28-2010, 04:58 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live on the US side and have no problem getting insurance. PM me and I'll give you some contact information, this guy covers most of the go fast boats on Lake St CLair, eh?

Mark
Old 04-19-2010, 08:59 PM
Registered

"Is there any policy where I can receive money during the tenure of the policy?"

kentucky health insurance
louisiana health insurance
Old 07-11-2011, 07:07 AM
Registered

Sorry I don't have any clear idea about it.... I hope some one will help you...

-------------------------------
tether iphone 4 free
iphone 4 ringtones free
Old 07-11-2011, 04:49 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

I just got 3 new policy's this season. I called marine experts, the guy I had was Dennis Anderson. He was amazing to work with. The policy for my seadoo I called him with a quote he gave me a while ago. I called him at 4:55pm on wed evening, he set everything up, emailed me my copy of the policy already bound at 5:05, and told me I could use it that night, and to just call him with a cc number in the morning to pay. He was really good. His number is 1-866-862-BOAT. He also insures my boat.

Quick Reply: Ontario Insurance?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.