Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Great Lakes and Canada
Michigan poker run season?? >

Michigan poker run season??

Notices

Michigan poker run season??

Old 05-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where is the Hot Hole? Ill be On Lake St Clair for Jobbienooner on the 26th of June
Old 05-09-2009, 09:37 PM
Registered

Lake erie at the outlet of the monroe power plant. You can look it up on google earth, i will see if i can find the link, water is around 83 deg.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by laszlo01
Is that a for sure date ?
Yes June 27 is the date
Old 05-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Registered

Laszlo: Do you ever go to Swan Boat Club? It's next to Fermi on the Swan Creek. They do an annual "Regatti" that normally attracts 100 boats or so (mostly cruisers - but a few go fasts). It's a great party, they do it all. Dinners inside, Burgers outside, DJ in one spot, band in another area, bars all over the place, good people, very well organized........oh yea, fashion show for the women. The downside is it's always the weekend before the 4th. of July, which is also normally Jobbie Nooner. If you only do the Nooner on Friday, you may want to think about Swan on Saturday.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stevewy
Laszlo: Do you ever go to Swan Boat Club? It's next to Fermi on the Swan Creek. They do an annual "Regatti" that normally attracts 100 boats or so (mostly cruisers - but a few go fasts). It's a great party, they do it all. Dinners inside, Burgers outside, DJ in one spot, band in another area, bars all over the place, good people, very well organized........oh yea, fashion show for the women. The downside is it's always the weekend before the 4th. of July, which is also normally Jobbie Nooner. If you only do the Nooner on Friday, you may want to think about Swan on Saturday.
Sounds like fun, we are going to hit the Nooner for sure, dont want to miss the show, but maybe be able to hit this on saturday, is there dockage ? and do you need to sign up ? if so do they have a sight ?
Old 05-11-2009, 04:36 PM
Registered

Yes there is dockage. If you arrive on Saturday more than likely you would raft off someone, but there's always a way to figure out how to share power, water , etc.. I will be there on Thursday thru Sunday, and I will be on my cruiser. If you decide to go we can figure out how to get you a well, or if you raft --- have it be on me. I'll handle all the registration stuff for you when the time gets closer. There's no fee (not even for the dock). When you get there you purchase tokens which are used for drinks and food all weekend. Really the only rule is; no drinking non purchased alcohol in the club party area. On your boat is fine, on your dock is fine, but there's a point that no alcohol (other than what you buy from them) is allowed. It's a fun time.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:36 AM
Registered

here it is.
Attached Thumbnails Michigan poker run season??-googleearth_image.jpg  
Old 05-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Enticer Rick
Wertz Warriors poker run is Wed July 29th. Starts at MacRays, Gone the last couple of years, great turnout and run.
The Poker Run is June 24th...the last leg of the Water Warriors Jet Ski run in July 29th........
Great poker run, don't miss it!!!!!
Old 05-12-2009, 08:20 PM
Registered

post it here as well.

greatlakesoffshore.com
Old 05-15-2009, 11:04 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Speical Olympics Poker run on St Clair
Attached Thumbnails Michigan poker run season??-.0001.jpg  

Quick Reply: Michigan poker run season??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.