Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Impeller kit

Registered
    My Boats:
    24 Baja Outlaw SST, LOOKING for nice 29 Outlaw

Impeller kit

Hey Guys

I smoked the impeller in my raw water pump when the muffs fell off the outdrive [DONT ASK!] and need to buy a "kit", anyone know where the cheapest "local" place to buy one is?

I am just East of Toronto, but, will be in the 1000 Islands this week, THANKS!!

Mike

Registered
    If its a Merc buy Merc parts, impeller kit are not that expensive and thisis something you don`t want to cheap out on. Some seawater pumps are very awkward to get at, hope yours is an easy one, don`t mix up the hoses mark with tape, have a merc mechanic with years experience do that on me a few years back. If you are in the 1000 Islands go to Hucks in Rockport, or a marine in Gan......

Registered
    My Boats:
    24 Baja Outlaw SST, LOOKING for nice 29 Outlaw
    Yes, had planned on sticking with Merc parts, as you say, you can never be TOO carfefull with stuff like that, its one thing to buy Mercury "light bulbs" or something, but, a sea water pump is a little more important!

I am on Wolfe Island, so, if I have to go to Kingston, I will head over to Bullet Engines, they have treated me very, VERY well

Michael