Lake Charlevoix weekend? >

Lake Charlevoix weekend?

Notices

Lake Charlevoix weekend?

Old 07-15-2009, 01:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by edge_kw
Locals still call it Oma's. I think it's called harbor view cafe or something along those lines now. Same menu. Good food.
we boated over & went to the Bistro- attached to Edgewater for breakfast-- it was awesome (even compared to Oma's). then I found out their dinner is even better so we went back and had dinner, yum! highly recommend it-- great view on the channel, close to the docks.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My wife, I, and another couple are thinking of spending a week in the area in early August. I have a 28' PQ that I will trailer. Would like to spend most days on the water, visiting various marina's, bar/restaurants, etc.... Given my boats size, we will need to reserve rooms in the evenings at hotels. Any help or suggestions in planning a nice vacation week, spending some time in the water, and visiting the towns would be greatly appreciated. I know nothing about the boating stuff in this area, and only a little about the towns. Thanks