Boating Bar&Grills at mouth of Detroit River >

Boating Bar&Grills at mouth of Detroit River

Notices

Boating Bar&Grills at mouth of Detroit River

Old 01-02-2010, 06:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Boating Bar&Grills at mouth of Detroit River

I put on a yearly "Fun Run" on St.Clair and I'm looking to take everyone down Detroit River into Lake Erie. I'm looking for a place we can grab a beer or drink and have a late lunch. Anyone that boats this area help me out? Prefer it to be not too far out into Erie as we have smaller boats in the run.

Thanks
Old 01-02-2010, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will anyplace in Detroit still be open for business by this summer
Old 01-02-2010, 11:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Outlaw_30
Will anyplace in Detroit still be open for business by this summer
I sure hopoe so Matt. We're hoping we see you this summer we've got a great group of people. If your not up for the party on Friday we're doing around 150-175 mile run on Saturday then back to marina for DJ and giveaways and a little adult beverages.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

clamdiggers in Monroe. They are poker run/ fun run friendly. There is also the sandbar at toledo beach and portifinos in wyandotte
Old 01-04-2010, 04:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by phragle
clamdiggers in Monroe. They are poker run/ fun run friendly. There is also the sandbar at toledo beach and portifinos in wyandotte
Thanks for the reply. Guess I need to take a boat tride down that way in the spring and find these places check them out.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
I put on a yearly "Fun Run" on St.Clair and I'm looking to take everyone down Detroit River into Lake Erie. I'm looking for a place we can grab a beer or drink and have a late lunch. Anyone that boats this area help me out? Prefer it to be not too far out into Erie as we have smaller boats in the run.

Thanks
Is there a website or link I can check out the run? I am near Kingston [1000 Islands] and would like to enter a few runs this year, I have a 24ft Baja with mild [stock] power, and have never boated in the St. Claire region, but, have heard many positive things about it.

Thanks!
Michael
Old 01-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

portofino in wyandotte would be perfect,,,we did a fall poker run,,,and portifono treated us great,,,they have a guy that runs the dock,,,we had 40 boats in there,,,they also set up table and chairs alone the docks,,,with iced down beer for our group,,,its about 15-20min my boat south of the ambassador bridge,,,good food,,and your boat wont get beat to crap,,by the waves,,,its has its own cove like docking,,,call then and tell them what you want to do,,,
Old 01-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by n20michael
Is there a website or link I can check out the run? I am near Kingston [1000 Islands] and would like to enter a few runs this year, I have a 24ft Baja with mild [stock] power, and have never boated in the St. Claire region, but, have heard many positive things about it.

Thanks!
Michael
It's in my signature, but here it is again...

www.lakestclairrun.com
Old 01-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TWIN-SPINS
portofino in wyandotte would be perfect,,,we did a fall poker run,,,and portifono treated us great,,,they have a guy that runs the dock,,,we had 40 boats in there,,,they also set up table and chairs alone the docks,,,with iced down beer for our group,,,its about 15-20min my boat south of the ambassador bridge,,,good food,,and your boat wont get beat to crap,,by the waves,,,its has its own cove like docking,,,call then and tell them what you want to do,,,
You going to join us this year? Be great to have you. Would love to check it out do you have a # for them? I just want a nice place to take a big group to down near Lake Erie
Old 01-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jeff P31
Went up there this past summer for the Motor City Fun Run had a great time . The weather sucked the day of the run but we got out for a nice run on Friday. All the people we met were great. Andy and the guy's from OOPA took good care of us. Looking forward to going back , Jeff
I woulda liked to have made that last year but was weekend after our run..Would love to have you up if you can make it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.