active marine inc, 1984 >

active marine inc, 1984

Notices

active marine inc, 1984

Old 02-19-2010, 03:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

hey ironhead... you sound like you know your sh** maybe we can chat about this tunnel sometime???
drop me a contact number or something, and I'll get in touch with you if thats ok??
Alan
Old 03-02-2010, 01:25 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by adk61
hey ironhead... you sound like you know your sh** maybe we can chat about this tunnel sometime???
drop me a contact number or something, and I'll get in touch with you if thats ok??
Alan
He dose the black one was his race boat. And I had the white pleasure one.
Attached Thumbnails active marine inc, 1984-magic-couger.jpg   active marine inc, 1984-active-ocean%25.jpg  
Old 03-02-2010, 08:07 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

hey h2o boater, do you have an e-mail address?? I will send you some pics of this hull I'm aquiring, I'm planning to put my 900sc's with speedmaster 3A's into her... let me know what you think? Alan
Old 04-26-2010, 01:36 PM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
Twin that was Action Marine they sold Checkmate boats .... I took it over in 1990 and it was called Action Auto & Marine
Brian...Where did Sammy Nasar retire to? Is he still of the living?
Old 04-26-2010, 01:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please give me a call

I can tell you all about these boats.

There were three active cats that were built for pleasure. I owned the first black one which was all balsa cored and kevlar. It's name was Trust Me out of Detroit owned by Terry Mullins, I bought it from him and named the boat Tweety's Revenge. The boat in now white and was at lake cumberland marine before liquidators got it. The other two that were pleasure boats was Showtime, and the other was all white with kamma drives.

Tague Estes
Infusion Marine LLC
954-648-1896
Old 04-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed
Brian...Where did Sammy Nasar retire to? Is he still of the living?
Last I heard he was traveling the country in a motorhome but not in good health......that was 18 years ago.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spirtofamericaracing

There were three active cats that were built for pleasure. I owned the first black one which was all balsa cored and kevlar. It's name was Trust Me out of Detroit owned by Terry Mullins, I bought it from him and named the boat Tweety's Revenge. The boat in now white and was at lake cumberland marine before liquidators got it. The other two that were pleasure boats was Showtime, and the other was all white with kamma drives.

Tague Estes
Infusion Marine LLC
954-648-1896
And the black one was Bud Drutmans personal boat, Kevlar 49 and polester layup. I put the tunnel back in it for Tague and put some custom 17" extension boxes on it.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:16 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by spirtofamericaracing

Tague Estes
Infusion Marine LLC
954-648-1896
There was a boat called Tweetys Revenge here in Spring Lake area for years on a lift Is this the same boat ???
Old 04-27-2010, 05:36 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ironhead
NOW YOU BOYS ARE SHOWING HOW WET BEHIND THE EARS YOU ARE..... Active marine was the builder of ryans- express, kehrigs -cougar/ motor city magic, wolverine, gallo wine, 2 benehana/ flap jack, chrysler lazer and list goes on it was run by ross focht( ocean express) owned by bud dredman a leader in automotive stamping bussiness in the detroit area ,the design was from cougar and active built under license or something like that these hulls were TANKS and when racing went out and hit some real water they were tough and fast bud and ross started racing in a magnum called active 8 er built there own brand os deep vee hulls and were the begining of composit cats in offshore and most of them are still running some where
I am glad you beat me to the punch on this one.....
Old 04-27-2010, 05:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it's the same boat, I am glad the boat went to a good home.

Originally Posted by boatme
There was a boat called Tweetys Revenge here in Spring Lake area for years on a lift Is this the same boat ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.