Notices

Jacks On The Water

Old 04-16-2010, 10:54 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Went to Jacks last night and the food was good for once !!! Talked to Mike Taylor who is now running Dockside Jacks, [Jacks] Seams to be doing a good job and is working on a date for Old School Reunion III & the Motor City Can-Am Fun Run. As we know more I'm sure Jim or I will post the date.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by h2oboater
Went to Jacks last night and the food was good for once !!! Talked to Mike Taylor who is now running Dockside Jacks, [Jacks] Seams to be doing a good job and is working on a date for Old School Reunion III & the Motor City Can-Am Fun Run. As we know more I'm sure Jim or I will post the date.
GREAT JOB MARK!!!

I will call you this evening...I can't wait to try out the new Dockside Jack's...

Divenstar (Jim)
Old 04-16-2010, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

PPJ, why can't you stay overnight at Beach Grill? I was there last night and there were three boats there late and it didn't look like they were leaving any time soon. I would imagine they could get into trouble for making you leave, especially if you had been drinking there all night.

Sorry Laszlo, I can't find the link to the FB page. They aren't on my friends list, and FB's search function is terrible. Their myspace page is easy enough to find, and you might be able to get the link through there.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Is the Tiki bar open yet? I hope they put some regular bar stools back out there this year ,
Old 04-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Ran-Dom 32
Is the Tiki bar open yet? I hope they put some regular bar stools back out there this year ,
No Tiki yet should be open around May 10th. They are finally getting rid of the pool for good, and YES REAL bar stools outside, the tot lot is going.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They will come down the docks at closing and make you leave, some even threaten to call police and have you ticketed. I believe at one time it was posted there was no overnight parking. I do know of one guy that claimed they over served his party and refused to leave but he's the only one I know of. I think Jacks is a dollar a foot, not sure about Browns.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:28 PM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Mark
We will be there, boat will be home in 2 weeks, lots of fun in Fla this winter you and Bwd missed It !!!
Old 04-19-2010, 06:59 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by bill63
Mark
We will be there, boat will be home in 2 weeks, lots of fun in Fla this winter you and Bwd missed It !!!
Bill next year !!!!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 07:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bill63
Mark
Bill are you Brandys friend with the fountain CC ?
Old 04-21-2010, 09:41 AM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by laszlo01
Bill are you Brandys friend with the fountain CC ?
Brandy & Pete are my friends they were on my CC for the FMO fun run over Easter. Great bunch of people. I take my boat back and forth between Grosse ile and Fort myers beach each year i get the best of both worlds. I also have a 29 CC fountain that i leave up north and do a lot of torch lake ,tc,and lake charlevoix. I use to race offshore in the early 90's. See you on the water.

Last edited by bill63; 04-21-2010 at 09:59 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.