Notices

Jacks On The Water

Old 03-28-2010, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Jacks On The Water

anybody been by jacks to see if there opening anytime soon,,i know there is a new onwer
Old 03-28-2010, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They will be open very soon. Yes they have new owners and also the olds Jacks in Wyandotte will be open I think May 2nd also owned by the same guy. Both places have been updating and remodeling. Wyandotte has made big changes to the restraunt and will be open year round.
I have been working with them on the remodel in Wyandotte, It will be a great stop for lunch and night life. The new docks will be going in very soon.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dnebo
They will be open very soon. Yes they have new owners and also the olds Jacks in Wyandotte will be open I think May 2nd also owned by the same guy. Both places have been updating and remodeling. Wyandotte has made big changes to the restraunt and will be open year round.
I have been working with them on the remodel in Wyandotte, It will be a great stop for lunch and night life. The new docks will be going in very soon.
Will there be docks big enough for the offshore crowd in wyandotte ? Would be a huge plus if so.
Old 03-29-2010, 07:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by laszlo01
Will there be docks big enough for the offshore crowd in wyandotte ? Would be a huge plus if so.
Yes but the problem is that it is one dock along the river and it will probably be to rough to raft until the police get everyone to understand that it will be a no wake zone. Even then I am not so sure that it will be calm enfough.
I belive the dock will be 170'. dont quote me on that
And I dont think it will be a seawall, probably just poles making it difficult to use bumpers.
I will check on the details tomorrow.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was just by there last weekend and didn't think to stop.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:57 PM
Registered

I thought that Jacks had new owners last year that where the original owners...So now they have new owners again this year?
Old 03-29-2010, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They took their sign off the building in Wyandotte a couple of weeks ago.....

That place SUCKED (IMO)when it was Bobs Boat House. Crappy service and it turned into fight club at night. I hope it doesn't turn into the same $hit hole. I live only about 1/2 mile away. So it would be nice to have a decent place to have a nice dinner..........
Old 03-29-2010, 11:13 PM
Registered

Jacks on the lake got the old owners back last year. Im not so sure about the one downriver i think the marina next to it took the property back and will be reopening it this spring.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
I thought that Jacks had new owners last year that where the original owners...So now they have new owners again this year?
The owner of the property in Wyandotte leased it to the guy who owned Jacks in St Clair. I know that the guy did not pay his bills and to my understanding he lost both places to the property owner in Wyandotte and he is reopening both places.
They say the trash will be run out before any problems start.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by dnebo
The owner of the property in Wyandotte leased it to the guy who owned Jacks in St Clair. I know that the guy did not pay his bills and to my understanding he lost both places to the property owner in Wyandotte and he is reopening both places.
They say the trash will be run out before any problems start.
Sounds good, would be nice to have a decent place to be able to stop for dinner and drinks, I would suggest they atleast put the mooring poles in square pattern so you can sling the boats with no wake issues then, not to hard to do and would bring in much more boat traffic. 170' dock with poles spaced out 20 or so feet out from the dock would do it. They have to remember boaters spend money and attract a good crowd, hopefully they keep the A holes out this time, my brother in law was one of the DJ's there and he used to pack the place in pretty good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.