Who's going to be on St.Clair Sunday? >

Who's going to be on St.Clair Sunday?

Notices

Who's going to be on St.Clair Sunday?

Old 05-27-2010, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by low_psi
The moot is too much of a party for me to bring my 8yr old daughter too........ I am hoping to make it that way later in the year for sure. I ache for days after partying out that way.......
The moot can be too much for anyone.

Actually, I'm more turned off by the non-boating scummier types than the partying.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Hey Irish, we'll be at Metro Beach all weekend. Going out Friday morning staying until Monday. Should be at the docks right over by the bathrooms. Float over and say hi if you see me.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:04 PM
Registered

We'll be out just got a new 38 Donzi Comp blue n white...you guys stop by my fuel dock im celebrating i'll take an extra .10 off a gallon on fuel and buy lunch @ Miller Marina tell'em Chip Miller sent ya
Old 05-28-2010, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rlj676
Actually, I'm more turned off by the non-boating scummier types than the partying.
I am finding that element to be heaver now that there are so many repos out there. I have notice a lot of "white trash" where we boat as well. That and all the younger kids who are just learning how to hold there booze....
Old 05-30-2010, 03:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by miller001
We'll be out just got a new 38 Donzi Comp blue n white...you guys stop by my fuel dock im celebrating i'll take an extra .10 off a gallon on fuel and buy lunch @ Miller Marina tell'em Chip Miller sent ya
I believe I saw your boat by Beach Grill on Saturday?

If so, it was BEAUTIFUL. I love the blue!

Looks like it has staggered power, and you were tied u to another staggered boat, couldn't tell what it was.
Old 05-30-2010, 03:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by low_psi
I am finding that element to be heaver now that there are so many repos out there. I have notice a lot of "white trash" where we boat as well. That and all the younger kids who are just learning how to hold there booze....
Yep. I'm all for partying hard (with a responsible driver on board), but can't stand the scumbags with no respect for other people or their property. The young kids can be trouble too if they get the beer muscles going.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:55 PM
Registered

There were some "little girls" not old enough to drink, and ugly as hell all F&*^#% up, dropping pills out on Sugar Island both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday some guy on a Jet Sji had to save both of these idiots from drounding as they were trying to swim out to there boat. The current grabbed them and we watched them get hooked by the current, after a few minutes they started to bob up and down. Of course there retard boy friends were no where to be found...... Today one of the little sluts tried to park her a$$ under my Canopy with her tit hanging out of the bottom of her top... Told her and her boyfriend to "get the &*#$ out of here NOW!" I do not need that type of BS around my 8 year old daughter......Damn rookies!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2010, 07:59 PM
Registered

Just realized how bad the spelling is in my previous post is. Can you tell I was drinking all day??? But not acting like a complete tool......Hopefully the wether will cooperat tomorrow...
Old 05-30-2010, 11:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rlj676
I believe I saw your boat by Beach Grill on Saturday?

If so, it was BEAUTIFUL. I love the blue!

Looks like it has staggered power, and you were tied u to another staggered boat, couldn't tell what it was.
Thanks man!! yea man that was the new ride staggered 525s and the other boat 38 zr with staggered sterling 600 hps
Old 05-31-2010, 10:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by miller001
Thanks man!! yea man that was the new ride staggered 525s and the other boat 38 zr with staggered sterling 600 hps
Congrats then, it really stood out! My non boat-crazy buddies were drooling over it too. I was there by land so I didn't get to cruise by and see too close.

Sounds like a great package w/ the 525's. How's it run?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.