Blue Angles in Traverse City July 4/5 >

Blue Angles in Traverse City July 4/5

Notices

Blue Angles in Traverse City July 4/5

Old 06-28-2010, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by liquidthunder
We have got about 7 or so boats leaving out of Charlevoix for a good run down to TC if anyone would like to join. Great marina and launch ramp.....
Why yes, good fun!!!
Old 06-28-2010, 03:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How far of a ride is that?
Old 06-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ctbs99xc
How far of a ride is that?
50ish I believe!!!
Old 06-28-2010, 05:25 PM
Registered

We got about 10 boats so far go'n down from Charlevoix Sat morn!!! weather looks good so far!!!!
Old 06-28-2010, 06:12 PM
Registered

I want to go and watch the planes. I'm not sure whats around there. How close is the festival to the water do you know. I was thinking of going sunday and then watching the fireworks after. But were else can you launch around there.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ctbs99xc
I want to go and watch the planes. I'm not sure whats around there. How close is the festival to the water do you know. I was thinking of going sunday and then watching the fireworks after. But were else can you launch around there.
Elk Rapids as was mentioned in the 1st post, Charlevoix 4 me & I know there is some sites in TC, maybe somebody from TC can chime in!!
Old 06-28-2010, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

I will be there this year for sure! Have seen them last time they were here and it was amazing. Sunday night they did a fly by before they landed, it was awesome! They come into town early because Traverse City is their favorite place to enjoy the few days off they get.

Elmwood Marina has a excellent launch ramp even for 50' boats. Parking will be full but there is room across the street behind subway. Don't quote me but I belive Clinch, Elmwood, Center point, and Harbor West have all thier slips full already. I will be sleeping on our boat anchored at power island! Anyone is welcome to join.

The festival is ON the water! If you have not been it is a must. Clinch Marina (next to the festival) has a launch ramp also(I have seen a 38 fountain sport cruiser launch) but I will not launch my boat because the dock is to short and thier is no parking, especially during cherry fest.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Old 06-28-2010, 10:23 PM
Registered

Gonna be a blast!!! Big group of us running down from Lake Charlevoix! I believe our plans are to get in close to the beach??? Wrinkleface may know for sure if we're heading in close, or staying in the DEEP water. Here's who i last heard was coming down....

Myself
Wrinkleface
LiquidThunder
BlueOval
Kevin (can't remember his screen name right now)
A 27 PQ
A 32 or 33 Sunsation
A 34 PQ Viper
The Mother Ship
Another 43 Nor-Tech i believe (besides Wrink)
A 42 Outerlimits from Torch Lake????

Wrink...can you add to this list, or update it? This is just the last i heard (5 days ago)
Jes and I are super excited! The weather is looking amazing for the 3rd so i do believe that is the day we're making the run! Hope to get more boats together!
Old 06-29-2010, 06:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Freeryd
Gonna be a blast!!! Big group of us running down from Lake Charlevoix! I believe our plans are to get in close to the beach??? Wrinkleface may know for sure if we're heading in close, or staying in the DEEP water. Here's who i last heard was coming down....

Myself
Wrinkleface
LiquidThunder
BlueOval
Kevin (can't remember his screen name right now)
A 27 PQ
A 32 or 33 Sunsation
A 34 PQ Viper
The Mother Ship
Another 43 Nor-Tech i believe (besides Wrink)
A 42 Outerlimits from Torch Lake????

Wrink...can you add to this list, or update it? This is just the last i heard (5 days ago)
Jes and I are super excited! The weather is looking amazing for the 3rd so i do believe that is the day we're making the run! Hope to get more boats together!
the 42 OL is out of Petoskey I believe, Zack will B w/ us in his brand new 44OL! I did here Mike was go'n w/ his 43 NT w/ 850's!!!!????
Old 06-29-2010, 10:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
the 42 OL is out of Petoskey I believe, Zack will B w/ us in his brand new 44OL! I did here Mike was go'n w/ his 43 NT w/ 850's!!!!????
Gotcha! I was thinking the 42OL was Zach...so do we have another going?!?! Holy Crapper batman!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.