Notices

st. croix or pepin

Old 07-02-2010, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default st. croix or pepin

is anyone gonna be out saturday if so where . always looking to chat with fellow oss people , i have boated close to but not on pepin can anyone give me good info on where to put in i was gonna trailer there . was also thinking about maybe going to st. croix afton area ( which is where i normally am ) .
Old 07-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Registered

This Saturday 7/10/10 we are heading out of LaCrosse, WI up to Red Wing, Harbor Bar is having a Blues Fest this weekend across the river from Red Wing
Old 07-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Registered

I love Lake Pepin, 22 miles long, 2-3 miles wide, no speed limit. St. Croix is relatively crowded and alot of it is no-wake zones. I put it at Lake City Marina. It is $8 to launch but there are no crowd, it is a very clean and well taken care of ramp and everyone is very pleasant. No rookies or novices trying to figure out how to back a trailer up