Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Great Lakes and Canada
Lk St. Clair/Lake Erie this weekend? >

Lk St. Clair/Lake Erie this weekend?

Notices

Lk St. Clair/Lake Erie this weekend?

Old 08-27-2010, 01:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok will do, casual run will have the kids, we are putting in at Bolles and will set up a toledo light house meet up at 11 am and run over to kellys.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK if casual count us in, are you going to be staying at Portside or at the house you rented last year.

My cell is 248-568-7555, PM us your's just in case we run into a problem. We will plan to be at Bolles at 10:30
Old 08-28-2010, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PatriYacht
OK if casual count us in, are you going to be staying at Portside or at the house you rented last year.

My cell is 248-568-7555, PM us your's just in case we run into a problem. We will plan to be at Bolles at 10:30

Donna we wil not make the 10:30 meet up , i have an issue on a job sight that i have to handle, will see you on the next one.

Last edited by laszlo01; 08-29-2010 at 06:29 AM.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PatriYacht
Hi Jason, we plan to do the fall run, this will be out first LEOPA event of the season, unless the January Change of Watch Party counts Ian seems bent on Kelly's Island

We ran the river Sat. Hit up DYC for lunch, (damn I love the benefits of LEOPA) Almost got talked into runnin to Kellys LOL. I hope you and Ian are good. Counting the days till the FALL FUN RUN
Old 08-31-2010, 07:22 PM
Registered

Jason we got out on Sunday and went to Kelly's, we saw a few LEOPA people there, it was hot, it was nice to be there when it was not so crazy, we rode our bikes a lot, then went to the bay on Monday and spent the day doing much of the same, it really was a good weekend. See you at the fall run. Lasz sorry you guys were not able to make it.

We too love the bennies of LEOPA, best $45 membership value out there, especially when we often use it for overnight dockage at the Ford or Monroe Boat club