Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Great Lakes and Canada
Lake Michigan This Weekend >

Lake Michigan This Weekend

Notices

Lake Michigan This Weekend

Old 09-03-2010, 04:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where r u launching at? There also will be fireworks at Navy pier on Sat. and East Chicago on Sun. Hope to see you out there.........
Old 09-03-2010, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Kris...Saw you with your boat going by Silver Beach a couple weeks ago....it was a beautiful calm day. I just happened to be in town servicing some homes along the lake and saw you bring it by---sounds much better than what you had before. That was me waving at you and giving you the thumbs-up when you were heading into port in the river by the Margret Upton Arboretem (spelling???)....not sure you knew that was me though. Glad to see you having some fun with your boat.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:26 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 86scarabIII
Looks like its gonna be a rough one, heres the view in SJ. Solid 6 footers already and you can see some huge waves up on the horizon.

theres white caps on the river so the lake should be building up nicely
Old 09-04-2010, 04:41 AM
Registered

Received 160 Likes on 72 Posts

Thanks everyone for the replies. We plan on launching at Wintrhop. We are heading out of Indianapolis right now. If it ends up being too rough, no big deal. Visiting family up there anyways, boating was just an extra
Old 09-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by KAAMA
Kris...Saw you with your boat going by Silver Beach a couple weeks ago....it was a beautiful calm day. I just happened to be in town servicing some homes along the lake and saw you bring it by---sounds much better than what you had before. That was me waving at you and giving you the thumbs-up when you were heading into port in the river by the Margret Upton Arboretem (spelling???)....not sure you knew that was me though. Glad to see you having some fun with your boat.
Ahhhhhh, I was wondering who that was. Yeah that was a great day. Its been a good summer. I'm pretty bummed though it's almost over. Have you made any progress with your new toy?
Old 09-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Registered

We launched at Winthrop Harbor on Saturday morning and went to Saugatuck. The lake was angry, my friend! The trip home yesterday wasn't bad.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

So how was your trip, did you make it out on the lake?