Old 09-16-2011, 11:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jbraun2828
chris mills. boatcustoms.com. Holland Mi
+ 100 on Chris Mills
Old 09-16-2011, 12:47 PM
Registered

Quote/unquote! I don't care about him! Skeeter pays my bills so I'll do his boat when and if I have time! Besides I under bid his job so he can wait. Ya. And I paid him a great deal of money!
Old 09-16-2011, 12:49 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jbraun2828
chris mills. boatcustoms.com. Holland Mi
X2
Old 09-16-2011, 02:15 PM
Registered

Chris Mills is yr guy,, he painted my Outerlimits "Joker 37", my friends Outerlimits "R Limits" and this Bad A_S "Powerquest" down the street,,, none of these boats wr "Skaters" Chris was totaly fair,, Sorry about yr "Awesome"
Old 09-16-2011, 05:48 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by feline frenzy
stay away from chris mills @ BOAT CUSTOMS.COM AKA EXTREME BODY WORKS! he had my money and boat for 3 years and i just got it back and i wanna puke the paint job is so bad! besides the huge amount i paid him i had to waste thousands on a storage unit i never got to use because it wasn't done when he said. in fact it took over a year to get after the final bill,his answer? i under bid it so ill get to it when i feel like it! and i settled for a plain single color that is horendous! not the full cutom job i paid for. so good luck unless you own a skater.
Lol, two sides to every story I guess...

Last edited by Tborisch; 09-16-2011 at 05:52 PM.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by feline frenzy
stay away from chris mills @ BOAT CUSTOMS.COM AKA EXTREME BODY WORKS! he had my money and boat for 3 years and i just got it back and i wanna puke the paint job is so bad! besides the huge amount i paid him i had to waste thousands on a storage unit i never got to use because it wasn't done when he said. in fact it took over a year to get after the final bill,his answer? i under bid it so ill get to it when i feel like it! and i settled for a plain single color that is horendous! not the full cutom job i paid for. so good luck unless you own a skater.
Im best friends with chris and have been working on boats with him since he painted his first boat and i can remember walking around your boat for three years and hearing the stories on how you wantedthe glass work done you were going to do some yourself then chris was going to do it and wanted it painted white then you had to sell your wife on the cost then you wanted it painted up nice. you must have agreed on the artist rendering for the single color and if its so bad why are you using it for your avatar. if your going to bash somebody at least be honest about the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also forgot this boat was going to be a plug that awsome cat had sold to a few different people then ripped them off and was planning on closing there doors and reopening under a different name and building a new mold with this boat befor the cops caught up with them ( it was unfinished and full of filler for sharp lines for making a mold)
Old 09-16-2011, 07:49 PM
Registered

Your right! I'd sure love to hear his side of the story? I got every text,email and receipt to back mine up or I wouldn't have said a word! Now Chris does do good work and I used to help promote his buisness,but why he chose me to mess with when I remained patient for the first 2 years is beyond me! But carmas gonna bite him. And joker your the one that said the quote/ unquote part!
Old 09-16-2011, 07:59 PM
Registered

I did want it white but he said it didn't matter the cost of a custom job was included in price and their was no cost difference! And If you know so much than you know what I got is not what I paid for is it? I told him I'd stop all legal action if he would just paint it silver with the emblem, which he jumped on. And I would've let it go,but now my boats headed to another paint shop on Monday and I gotta pay someone to repaint the whole boat.and who cares about the history of the shell? That's irrelevant and. Most of the fairing work was done before he got it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.