Notices

traverse city check-in

Old 06-29-2012, 06:18 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ross251
Suttons bay has a really nice beach up by the marina....
Thanks, will check it out.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hotjava66
Thanks, will check it out.
we will be out sunday on west bay most likely...shoot me a pm with your number and we can get together for a beer! also it sounds like a group of us might be out monday if you are interested
Old 06-29-2012, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by northerndoc
Had my OL out in West Bay last Sunday for a shakedown run (launched out of Elmwood). Got a late start this year. Boat ran great but had a little trouble idling around the docks. Carbs getting cleaned/rebuilt and hope to be back out soon!
And it looked and sounded good!
Old 06-29-2012, 09:47 PM
Registered

Heading up for the weekend, wondering if there are any other spots to take the kids swimming, just for something different. We usually do Power Island or around to the sandbar south of Elk Rapids.
Thought I saw your boat around! Our cruiser is 2nd slip from the fuel dock at Harbor West and the Baja will be in tomorrow and monday! Prob take the cruiser out to the island on sunday. All are welcome to tie up!
Old 06-30-2012, 06:31 AM
Registered

Thanks guys, only in town until the end of today. Hope to be out running around, but having a few issues so will be wrenching this morning. If all goes well and we are on the water stop by if you are out.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Registered

Had a great couple days, weather was perfect. Saw someone flagging me down at the end of the day today, not sure who but I couldn't stop. Wife and kids were waiting at the marina with the truck and trailer. Hopefully next time we are up we can stay more than one night, still love the area, should just make the move and be done with it.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:05 AM
Registered

We were anchored near the marina by the red bouy waving at you! Your boat looked at sounded great! Next time if you are wrenching get a hold of me. I have lots of tools in my garage near by!

Glad to hear you had a good time!
Old 07-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
We were anchored near the marina by the red bouy waving at you! Your boat looked at sounded great! Next time if you are wrenching get a hold of me. I have lots of tools in my garage near by!

Glad to hear you had a good time!
Thanks! Good to see your boat back on the water. What did you end up doing for drives? Next time we are coming up hopefully will have more time to hang out, missed quite a few friends and relatives this trip because we were short on time. Will be back in the area for Boyne Thunder in a couple weeks, you going to be up there?
Old 07-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Registered

Thanks! Good to see your boat back on the water. What did you end up doing for drives? Next time we are coming up hopefully will have more time to hang out, missed quite a few friends and relatives this trip because we were short on time. Will be back in the area for Boyne Thunder in a couple weeks, you going to be up there?
i think "offshoreexcursion" is registered to run in the boyne thunder, we were together on the boats all day today and i think he mentioned it. the wife and i will be headed out to the lighthouse to throw the hook and watch the boats run to the second card stop....if you want to join us let me know! should be a fun time!
Old 07-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I had hopped to catch up with you guys at the island, I got tied up at the beach giving friends from out of town rides.

Maybe next time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.