Notices

Cleveland Boat Show

Old 01-13-2012, 12:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cleveland Boat Show

Anyone know if there will be any performance boats at Cleveland Boat Show this weekend? Went a couple of years ago and there were not many, may go to just have a few beers at Frostys
Old 01-13-2012, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

well a couple years ago it wasnt all that...and it just keeps getting worse year by year..... but if your into waterskiing squirrels....
Old 01-13-2012, 07:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Baja24
Anyone know if there will be any performance boats at Cleveland Boat Show this weekend? Went a couple of years ago and there were not many, may go to just have a few beers at Frostys
I didnt see any performance boats last year, it was mostly cruiser type boats. I'll be going again tomorrow to see what vendors are there because I'm in the middle of refinishing one of my boats but if it wasn't for that I wouldn't be going. I'll let you know if theres any powerboats this year though.

I'm planning on catching the Miami boat show next month and I'm pretty sure we'll see some awesome powerboats there!
Old 01-14-2012, 11:07 AM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

I think this year will be very small from what I have heard...
Old 01-15-2012, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A friend went and said its the smallest/worst ever. Guess we will be going straight to the bar to meet everybody next Sat.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:05 AM
Registered

Default Lame Show

Seems someone could put a party together at a local pub somewhere for all to meet up! Save the $10 parking for another beverage. Just a thought! Rich Not to mention cost of entry to see the same ole same!
Old 01-15-2012, 03:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

RG is working on a date for a party in Bucyrus at Bakers
Old 01-15-2012, 06:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by whoya
A friend went and said its the smallest/worst ever. Guess we will be going straight to the bar to meet everybody next Sat.
The boat show was definitely smaller than the previous years. Its really sad but there were almost as many home improvement vendors as there were boat vendors. Unless your in the market for a used cruiser or a small fishing boat I wouldn't suggest going. I won't be returning to the show for years to come. Its just not worth the drive there let alone the money to park and pay for admission!

Originally Posted by golfmaxgolf
Seems someone could put a party together at a local pub somewhere for all to meet up! Save the $10 parking for another beverage. Just a thought! Rich Not to mention cost of entry to see the same ole same!
I'd save it for another bar...
Old 01-16-2012, 12:17 PM
RL
Registered

Have been attending for many years. This one was by far the smallest and most disappointing (for me) ever. Only perf. boat I saw was a used 25 Outlaw for sale by a local boat shop. There were some nice Formula "crossovers" as well. Will need to think real hard about going back next year.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:19 PM
Registered

Default ....

Not much in the go-fast area, a baja and a formula...... but I did see a lot of something I have not seen in years at a boat show ....SOLD signs!!! Marine max has sold signs on all but 3 or 4 of their boats and as I looked around I noticed most dealers there had quite a few boats sold. Its coming back!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.