Not sure if it's true or not >

Not sure if it's true or not

Notices

Not sure if it's true or not

Old 05-25-2012, 11:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not sure if it's true or not

My neighbor was working out on Harsens Island today and said that a 23 year old young man jumped off the bridge, that is on Muscamoot bay and died. Does anyone know if this is true? It seems like every weekend someone gets hurt jumping off that bridge and we always see a ambulance there, I see little kids jump off this bridge all the time. Why can't the Island put a stop to people jumping off this bridge?
Old 05-26-2012, 07:37 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Most of the time when you see EMS they are there for people in the line or on a boat, not the bridge. Sucks if someone died but leave the bridge alone.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:26 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by rfgonzo
My neighbor was working out on Harsens Island today and said that a 23 year old young man jumped off the bridge, that is on Muscamoot bay and died. Does anyone know if this is true? It seems like every weekend someone gets hurt jumping off that bridge and we always see a ambulance there, I see little kids jump off this bridge all the time. Why can't the Island put a stop to people jumping off this bridge?
It said on Fox 2 News this morning that a boy jumped off the Bridge and another guy jumped in to help him as he was in trouble. Got the kid out of the water but the guy that helped went under and didn't come back up. Condolences and Prayers for the family.