Local Mechanic in NE Ohio >

Local Mechanic in NE Ohio

Notices

Local Mechanic in NE Ohio

Old 08-23-2012, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Local Mechanic in NE Ohio

I found a local mechanic on the East Side of Cleveland that does great work. For every review I read on here there are not too many positive reviews. Kevin Yeckel at Marineworx has done an excellent job. His website is
http://www.marine-worx.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marine...19348828133400
Kevin is very knowledgable, has great prices, quick turnaround repair times even during the busy part of the season, & stands by his work. He came down on his own time on a Sunday morning to make a minor repair for me. If you want to be a happy boater like myself and leave a few dollars in your wallet call Kevin at Marineworx.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Registered

A bit off subject but . . . .

I am wondering what ever happened with your search for a Formula 280SS, and specifically your offer on the one at Dredge Harbor in NJ?

I called there last week and they said the boat was still available . . . so I put in an offer. The sales guy (Mike) did not get back to me for a few days. During that time I found a 330SS more locally and sealed a deal on that one instead.

So, I emailed the sales guy and he had no worries and did not say anything about the status of my offer on the 280 (???).

All seems strange, so I am wondering what your experience was on this boat?
Old 08-28-2012, 06:57 PM
Registered

My daughter was in the hospital from horseback riding at county fair. She is ok. In the mean time the salesman told me he would have to put the boat back on the market. I told him ok & understood. In the meantime I had the surveyor from Missouri call me and ask me if I was still looking for that type boat since the one on ebaunfell through. I said yes. he found a better boat fully loaded with less hours and more options. I had him survey it and bought it. Boatnis now at my dock. As far as Dredge Harbor they were great to deal with. Feel sorry how things worked out but wouldn't hesitate deal with them again.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:37 PM
Registered

Sorry to hear about your daughter's injury & I'm glad that she is OK.

I think that there was a local buyer that was looking at the boat at about the same time I put in an offer. So, I think they preferred to deal more locally. It was funny that the Sales guy just didn't come out and tell me.