Notices

Michigan boaters

Old 04-23-2013, 08:19 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Michigan boaters

We spent most of our time on or near Torch Lake and Traverse City area with the boat.
Have you guys gone to any of these out of state events or areas I read about here on OSO?
(Donzi 26zx, single, 600hp) Just looking for your experiences. Thanks.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by mspdoc
We spent most of our time on or near Torch Lake and Traverse City area with the boat.
Have you guys gone to any of these out of state events or areas I read about here on OSO?
(Donzi 26zx, single, 600hp) Just looking for your experiences. Thanks.
Honestly its really hard to beat TC for boating. Especially if you like to swim!

Your boat sounds sweet. Don't remember seeing you out on the water but get a hold of us this summer when you are out on the bay!

We have been to Hot Boat Hardy Dam and it was a good time. Great party with lots of rafted boats and fun, not my first choice to swim, lots of sweet fast boats. Worth at least one trip! (not out of state but...)

Been to LOTO. Not my fav to swim but then again we are a little spoiled. Water traffic is crazy, annoying washing machine waves, nothing like lake Michigan can dish out but just a sloppy mess. Great for bar hopping. Lots of sweet boats! Worth at least one trip.

Just about to pull into Lake Havasu! Will report back next week since this is our first time.