Poker Rns near Holland, MI >

Poker Rns near Holland, MI

Notices

Poker Rns near Holland, MI

Old 10-31-2014, 12:14 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I miss the days of rafting off in front of Coral Gables. For what my memory can remember, those were good times.
Old 10-31-2014, 12:36 AM
Registered

Received 579 Likes on 239 Posts

Originally Posted by spazboz
I miss the days of rafting off in front of Coral Gables. For what my memory can remember, those were good times.
With the old yellow 27 Magnum sport sitting there covered with grass.
Old 10-31-2014, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 4,294 Likes on 1,239 Posts
Unhappy

Originally Posted by 3pointstar

A phenomenal ramp is in New Buffalo Michigan. Very nice and from what I've seen very well maintained.

3pointstar

and super short, half my boat hangs out in the chanel , cant tie any ropes to hold the back, gotta get on the bow to get on the dock. Dislike
Old 10-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
and super short, half my boat hangs out in the chanel , cant tie any ropes to hold the back, gotta get on the bow to get on the dock. Dislike
I didn't have too much of a problem, but that's cuz my boat is way shorter than yours.
Old 11-01-2014, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 4,294 Likes on 1,239 Posts

I mean have you seen my avatar?? 41 Apache killer! It doesn`t fit in anywhere with its awesomeness!!
Old 12-16-2014, 10:35 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
We come over to South Haven every year for Harborfest in June...usually get 10 or 12 boats together and run up to Saugatuck for lunch, then cruise back...
Hmmm....I'm actually having thoughts that I just finally might----maybe----have my little puddle jumper warsh tub hog in the water by that time for that run....ya'll

Last edited by KAAMA; 12-16-2014 at 10:45 PM.
Old 12-17-2014, 06:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Getting REAL excited for the new year....my 31 may pale in comparison to you "Big Dogs".....but the new 572's were building to put in front of these new Konrads .......should let me "keep up"?!
Old 12-18-2014, 03:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by KAAMA
Hmmm....I'm actually having thoughts that I just finally might----maybe----have my little puddle jumper warsh tub hog in the water by that time for that run....ya'll
Glad to hear your going to be back in the water soon, Mark! - with your, cough, warsh tub... That's quite a hiatus you've been on... are your new "tornady's" being derived from your previous engines, or did you sell those? Fuel injection?

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this machine!
Old 12-19-2014, 01:30 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Tib,...yeah, at least one pair a dem "toronadies" is ma ol 565cid engines wit da standard height or "short deck" blowcks, but da ones dat Dave W is a buildin fur me nayow is da "tall deck" version and will have a little mar kick to dem but don't be a tellin nobowdy....and ma "galvarlized warsh tub" is more like a resin bucket dat seems ta rowsemble some sort of puddle jumper and float somehow I sarpose---probably looks sumtin like dis, but mines is not quite as fancy though....

My 565cid engines are still at Dave's shop and are for sale if anybody is interested.

Last edited by KAAMA; 12-19-2014 at 01:56 AM.
Old 12-19-2014, 09:12 AM
Registered

Well, one thing is for sure, your "tornadies" and "warsh tub resin bucket" will no doubt run circles around my "shrimpin baaoat".

By the way,thanks for attaching a picture/video of it your boat looks pretty good skipping on the water, but you may want to give the little yellow guy driving an air-ride seat, he seems to have hit a resonant frequency bouncing around like that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.