Poker Rns near Holland, MI >

Poker Rns near Holland, MI

Notices

Poker Rns near Holland, MI

Old 12-23-2014, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by Tibbstoy2
Well, one thing is for sure, your "tornadies" and "warsh tub resin bucket" will no doubt run circles around my "shrimpin baaoat".
Well, last I knew, your "Shrimpin" boat can haul the shrimp pretty fast.

Anyway, I had my boat taken off the Manning trailer down in an airport hanger in Benton Harbor, Michigan last year. The boat is having a few mods and stuff done to it while I took my trailer to Manning Marine for a complete rebuilt/upgraded in Rockford earlier this year and is done.

The boat should be out of the hanger in maybe 2 more weeks or so,....then I will pick it up from there and haul it to Dave W's shop for the engines and to finish the re-rig----and then some upholstery work. As I said before in a previous post, I'm kinda hoping to be in the water by this Spring.....so, we'll see.

Last edited by KAAMA; 12-23-2014 at 02:50 PM.
Old 12-26-2014, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
We come over to South Haven every year for Harborfest in June...usually get 10 or 12 boats together and run up to Saugatuck for lunch, then cruise back and make sure Captain Lou's stays in business for another year in the evening...
That sounds like a lot of fun to me, what kind of speeds do you guys typically run? Would I be able to participate with a 24 foot Baja (454 Mag 63-65MPH)?
Old 12-28-2014, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 3 Posts

In a 24 foot Baja, not a problem If the lake is nice. Nobody is breaking the speed record going up to Saugatuck for lunch. If it looks to rough jump on someone elses boat. I'm working on my boat now to try and make that weekend. Its a great time.
Old 12-31-2014, 08:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sonic700
In a 24 foot Baja, not a problem If the lake is nice. Nobody is breaking the speed record going up to Saugatuck for lunch. If it looks to rough jump on someone elses boat. I'm working on my boat now to try and make that weekend. Its a great time.

Awesome, I'll keep my eye on this thread for details. I have friends with property in South Haven that I visit often so this would work out well.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:22 AM
Registered

The Chase Charity Powerboat out of Muskegon is going on June 12-14 2015. Great time last year, looks to be even bigger this year with the Million Dollar Dock.

http://thechaseevent.weebly.com/

Also look for West Michigan Offshore Events.

http://www.westmichiganoffshore.com/ http://www.westmichiganoffshore.com/
Old 03-17-2015, 11:28 AM
Registered

New website for the Muskegon event. Muskegon event is called The Chase June 12-14 2015.