Poker Rns near Holland, MI >

Poker Rns near Holland, MI

Notices

Poker Rns near Holland, MI

Old 10-15-2014, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poker Rns near Holland, MI

What is out there? New to the Power Boat Scene.....putting a "good" boat together this Winter....want to 'Play"! Grand Haven? Saugatuck? South Haven? Muskegon? Thanks, Tim
Old 10-15-2014, 11:35 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

No poker runs that I know of but will be putting some fun runs together
Old 10-15-2014, 11:49 AM
Registered

Im INTERESTED! What ya thinking? Out of Holland? Lake Mac?
Old 10-15-2014, 01:08 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

We come over to South Haven every year for Harborfest in June...usually get 10 or 12 boats together and run up to Saugatuck for lunch, then cruise back and make sure Captain Lou's stays in business for another year in the evening...
Old 10-15-2014, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There was one small poker run in Muskegon this past summer. I do not know if there will be one in 2015 or not. I did not attend but did hear there was a pretty good turn out for the first year. Here is the link ( http://mkgpowerboat.weebly.com/ ). The fun run this year was kind of geared toward the Powerquest boat owners ( Run was called Powerquest fun run). The group was more then welcoming to all boat owner of all brands though. This run turned out great and was awesome. I did not bring my boat but did ride on a buddy's powerquest. The fun run this year was from Grand Haven to Holland (Boat Works for lunch) and back to Grand Havens Spring Lake for a tie up. I will be attending the fun runs in my boat next year if I can. Hope to see you on the water next summer.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:03 PM
Registered

I've recently heard that the small Muskegon run will be on again in 2015. The fun run scene will be good, and I know there are some solid events in the Traverse City area too. And of course, Boyne Thunder a little farther north.
Old 10-18-2014, 05:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by chris21hope
I've recently heard that the small Muskegon run will.... be on again in 2015. The fun run scene will be good, and I know there are some solid events in the Traverse City area too. And of course, Boyne Thunder a little farther north.
Thanks guys! A little "lame" around here??!! I will pitch in if that is what it takes! Like I said..NEW to the POWER BOAT scene....I keet a 30ft Sea Ray at Yacht Basin...my Fishing boat....drag it to Florida Thanks Giving....drag it back in June....Also have a Tracker Bass Boat we keep up here...but I LOVE the Power Boat Scene!.....bumping the 840hp (twins) to 1300hp.....adding Konrad Drives....want to have FUN!! Ya.....wont keep up with the BIG DOGS.....but should be "respectable"??
Old 10-18-2014, 05:09 PM
Registered

Yact Basin Marina is a GREAT place! Maybe get something started out of here??
Old 10-18-2014, 05:10 PM
Registered

Never been to Muskegon Lake??
Old 10-18-2014, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea, The West Michigan area is pretty boring for power boat scene. I boat out of Grand Haven most weekends during the summer. If you want to see a awesome showing of powerboats in Michigan Boyne Thunder poker run is a must see in northern Michigan. Also I hear Traverse City Offshore puts on some great fun runs and I hope to attend a few next year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.