Crew's Nest Members!?!?! >

Crew's Nest Members!?!?!

Notices

Crew's Nest Members!?!?!

Old 01-18-2015, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Crew's Nest Members!?!?!

We went up to the Cleveland Boat show and signed up to be members, can't wait to use the faculties this year and kind of relax at the docks rather then worry about getting a dock at the public docks. Signed up RT930 also while we were there. Anyone else members? I like the fact that even if we can't get in one weekend we can go to the public docks but still use the facilities. Might be nice to eat, drink, and not be surrounded by 21 year olds. Don't get me wrong I like the Round house and Frostys but this can be a nice break if need be, without out resorting to Kellys.
Old 01-19-2015, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn those 20-something year old kids!!
Old 01-19-2015, 11:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PorscheSpeed
Damn those 20-something year old kids!!
I know, probably sound like a grumpy old fart don't I
Old 01-20-2015, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 433 Likes on 193 Posts

How is the Crew's Nest compared to Park Place? What is the cost?
Old 01-20-2015, 02:30 PM
Registered

We compared the two and the Crew's Nest had more amenities. Park Place is the same as the Keys, right?

Park Place does have newer docks that look pretty nice, but no pool or fitness area. Crew's Nest is all Private too, private pool, restaurant, bar, fitness, and docks. The Social and Recreational Membership is 750 with 325 initiation fee, which was waived if you signed up at the Boat show. Not sure what Park Place is, I'm guess around the same. Park Place does seem to have a little better docking rights for there membership, I believer there free during the week and 1.75 a foot on weekends and you can reserve 5 weekends too, I think. Soc and Rec membership you can call the Thursday prior for reservation. They have standby boating where you can reserve 10 days out but that member ship is like 1400 dollars. They have a new platinum membership that lets you reserve 5 weekends but no clue on cost.

It's basically all what you looking for. We can still go to the public docks and tie up but still have a private pool, shower house, restaurant bar, and fitness if we want. Park place would just be private shower houses.
Old 01-20-2015, 02:31 PM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

We are members of Crews Nest. Been one for over 10 years. Love the place and I hear they are adding a new pool. It is a tad pricey but thats life. We usually run down from Grosse Ile in the Nortech CC.
Old 01-21-2015, 10:54 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Sooooo.....does that mean you can get us all packed in there when I bring a bunch of boats over from Chicago June 6?
Old 01-22-2015, 05:55 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

We stay there all the time and without a member ship.
Old 01-22-2015, 07:12 AM
Registered

Received 433 Likes on 193 Posts

I let my Park Place membership lapse as I did not have a boat last year. Contemplating Crew's Nest after reading this post. I will have to compare the two. How ofter is Crew's Nest sold out?

Going to be real pissed if Park Place charges me an initiation fee after being a paying member for two years.
Old 01-24-2015, 05:51 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

What's wrong with Kelleys?? maybe I am the old one, but I cannot stand getting beers spilled all over me in the elbow to elbow bars and wait 20 minutes for drinks anymore at PIB, plus all the cocky Jersey shore tourists, I like it before memorial day and after labor day, docks are expensive if you get one, and people don't respect your boat and even 2 of my buddys had boats untied and taken for rides in the marina by strangers...I would not bash Kelleys, you would be surprised how much fun that place is when you're regular there, I always have a dock no matter how slammed it is...
PIB was a little more fun after my divorce though.... love sluts that drink haha
Fitness? leave that for weekdays! got to party on weekends, not get fit LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.