Notices

BURNING RIVER POWER FESTIVAL - Cleveland, Ohio August 21-23, 2015

Old 04-06-2015, 11:48 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BURNING RIVER POWER FESTIVAL - Cleveland, Ohio August 21-23, 2015

REGISTRATION NOW OPEN

CLEVELAND ROCKS!! And this is your invitation to rock Cleveland while raising funds to help our brothers and sisters having a hard time getting around.

Event highlights include:

•Killer live music all three days.
•Easy check in with assigned docks, a cool shirt and great swag!
•Meet invited OIF/OEF military veterans at the Friday reception.
•Check out exotic cars at the car rally Friday evening.
•Well-organized poker run featuring lunch buffet on the private deck at the newly remodeled Shooters On The Water!
•Opportunity to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
•Great meals at LYC including heavy appetizers Friday, a steak stir fry Saturday and a full breakfast brunch Sunday - plus cash bar and menu service throughout the event.
•All hands drawn from a multi-deck shoe for Vegas style excitement!!
•Two nights dockage and use of the facilities at beautiful Lakeside Yacht Club located inside the East entrance to the Cleveland breakwall (new pool with volleyball and swim up bar opening in May).
•All registration profits and one-half of all prize money will be donated to The MobilityWorks Foundation to help provide solutions for the mobility impaired (www.themobilityworksfoundation.org).

We raised $5,000 for the Foundation last year - let's make it $15,000 this year!! If you are interested in sponsorship, please send me a PM.

Full registration information is available under the link below - PM me with any questions.

Official thread is over in the Poker Run forum.

Best regards,

db

Old 04-06-2015, 02:04 PM
Registered

Received 433 Likes on 193 Posts

Was there ever one that stayed at Christies overnight, or that they hosted? Do they have power there?

Last edited by frickstyle; 04-06-2015 at 02:12 PM.
Old 04-06-2015, 02:47 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't beleive Christies has power and I'm not aware of one ever staying overnight. That isn't to say that no one ever spent the night or "slept" there, but that's also a working well with a pretty serious freighter that comes in and out on the opposite wall and I don't think I would want to be asleep there when it came in.

I do know people used to dock on the Nautica side of the river with some regulatiry (some even had seasonal spots) and they have power, but I don't think it would be a great idea these days with the river traffic and some of the people traffic at later hours!!
Old 04-07-2015, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 433 Likes on 193 Posts

Gotcha.