Great lakes used boat market 2016 >

Great lakes used boat market 2016

Notices

Great lakes used boat market 2016

Old 06-08-2016, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gimme fuel
bob from dearborn is buying all the nice boats in michigan with his imaginary pile of cash! Ha-ha

i sold my 253 checkmate in only a few weeks time. Action came in spurts, several dreamers and one jackazz wasted my time. One family led me in for several weeks, then bought a different boat. Weather sucked whole time. First warm weekend had a guy show up with deposit check already made out to me. Wasn't much wiggle room on my price to begin with since everything on boat was fresh from engine top end down to trailer bearings and brakes. Sea trial and finalize a week later. Boat was extremely clean and sold it self to a buyer who knows what they are looking at.

Got tired of being told my price was high and there were other "much nicer" boats for less. People had balls to send me links even. "nicer" boats they were comparing didn't have many expensive rigging extras. Dreamers and tire kickers who want it for 30-40% less. Love people who think a cash offer means something special. Of course i will only take cash, stupid to take a check!

Boat i turned around and bought was neglected and needed some work, but i got it at a price that made it worthwhile. Needed elbow grease and polishing mainly. Had it looking 15 grand nicer in a couple weeks. I showed up to view boat and seller never attempted to clean it. I was pissed and threw a very low offer. Didn't get it for that but was still a decent bargain. Once again i was a serious buyer, knew what i was looking at, and didn't screw around. Had deal wrapped up quickly.

Is it Nedro?

Last edited by welfare racing; 06-08-2016 at 08:53 PM.
Old 06-17-2016, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whats the story of the guy who got screwed with the 38?
Old 06-20-2016, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I still think boat prices are retarded. To me, any single engine older than 1990 shouldnt be worth more than 10k. I gave my 36 ft sonic with twin 502s away for 17k canadian !
Old 06-22-2016, 05:42 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Talking

Here you go guys. This is a clean boat,price is were it should be,low hours,epuiped ok, & fresh water. If this was the boat I wanted I ld be all over this. If it is what it claims to be. I give it 2 weeks & it will be gone. If not sooner. I have not seen anything like this in over 2 years. And its in my back yard,literally 10 miles away..

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/43504

Last edited by drumerjb; 06-22-2016 at 05:45 PM.
Old 06-23-2016, 08:58 AM
Registered

Not exactly sure what you're looking for, but I drove through Double R's yard yesterday, spotted a couple of Checkmates, a Laveycraft, couple of Fountains, a Velocity all in the 25 to 35 foot range, plus a Cig Revolution he's had for a while, and a big Fountain needing triple power. Their website is not often accurate on what is in stock. A phone call would get concise answers. 705-487-7575
Old 06-27-2016, 08:48 PM
Registered

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/boa/5656679616.html
Old 06-29-2016, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now thats cheap