344 Cheetah Finishin' It >

344 Cheetah Finishin' It

Notices

344 Cheetah Finishin' It

Old 10-30-2009, 01:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by "SHUKO"
Funny what you learn after ther purchase. The dealer didn't happen to mention anything about that. Do you have more specifics about the damage?
To any and all who have information on this boat I welcome it. I sold the boat new to Jim Stevenson and to my knowledge there has never been any structural repairs of any kind. There was a problem with the paint which I acknoledged as did Hustler since they repainted the deck for free as a result of seperation between the colors. Later this same thing occurred on one side and was fixed which may be the source of confusion here. I hope this clears up any mis understandings since I am certain both hustler and the former owner Jim Stevenson will concur. For the record I don't lie to anyone including my customers.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by aquamania
To any and all who have information on this boat I welcome it. I sold the boat new to Jim Stevenson and to my knowledge there has never been any structural repairs of any kind. There was a problem with the paint which I acknoledged as did Hustler since they repainted the deck for free as a result of seperation between the colors. Later this same thing occurred on one side and was fixed which may be the source of confusion here. I hope this clears up any mis understandings since I am certain both hustler and the former owner Jim Stevenson will concur. For the record I don't lie to anyone including my customers.
True, It didn't appear to have structural damage, but there are pics showing the damage.

Last edited by VelocityRick; 10-30-2009 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Restated
Old 11-04-2009, 11:24 AM
Registered

elitemarine pm'd me and asked me to post my motors. I'm running stock 500's with xr drives with 1.5:1 ratio and stock 32p 4 blade bravo 1's . During the demo ride Rick had it up to 90. With a little more fine tuning he said that he has seen 93.