Red 31 Hustler >

Red 31 Hustler

Notices

Red 31 Hustler

Old 10-20-2009, 12:33 PM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts
Default Red 31 Hustler

What ever happened to the red 31 Hustler that was for sale for a while?
Old 10-20-2009, 01:15 PM
bor
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

do you mean the one whit the bulldogs and bravo 1 's on extension boxes ?

The owner name here is CB try to contact him I don't know if he selled it I tought he was parting it out .

I will shoot him a e mail
Old 10-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a red 1986 32' Sport, project for sale, Arneson surface drives, needs power. According to Hustler this hull ran mid seventies with 330 hp. bbc's. According to Paul Fiore she is the old Lucky Strike who won the worlds in Key West in 86. Have all new livorski guages (dual station)( dual GPS speedos), new merc harnesses, 4 new merc trim and steering pumps, triple axle traier. No money, no time, no storage. If Interested I can send pics. Great project for someone who can drop a pair of big blocks in her. Have 32 degree wedges for the ASD's and props included.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:23 PM
Registered

bor yea thats the one, I made him an offer, it wasn't enough, just wandered where it went?

K...... yes send me some pics and info, [email protected]
Old 10-20-2009, 04:24 PM
Registered

sorry, thats [email protected]
Old 10-20-2009, 04:38 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pics and info please.

[email protected]
Old 10-20-2009, 07:25 PM
CB
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IT'S A 32 NOT A 31
why would you ask about it 8 months later when the last conversation was that you were going to get a surveyor after I made a counter offer and then you never call back .
OFFERS are made to be followed through on and low ball ones don't count as offers. did you have more questions to ask though ? I like answering questions. I have nothing better to do.

Jeff you gonna MAYBE buy this one ?
you guys shouldn't waste this guys time
cast maybe he'll take your trade ??!!

It is gone to answer the question.

Last edited by CB; 10-20-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:18 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CB
IT'S A 32 NOT A 31
why would you ask about it 8 months later when the last conversation was that you were going to get a surveyor after I made a counter offer and then you never call back .
OFFERS are made to be followed through on and low ball ones don't count as offers. did you have more questions to ask though ? I like answering questions. I have nothing better to do.

Jeff you gonna MAYBE buy this one ?
you guys shouldn't waste this guys time
cast maybe he'll take your trade ??!!

It is gone to answer the question.
I am always looking for a deal. I was having a hard time getting the cash together when we were talking about yours. I hated to miss it, but when the cash flow is tight, you have to let the deals pass.

I have a deposit on the excalibur, so when it is gone, there will be room for the next project. I am looking at a couple different ones right now. This one just popped up. I have allways wanted an arneson project, it just depends on how many parts it still needs.

Good to hear from you. Hope all is well.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:40 AM
Registered

I was just wondering where it went.
SORRY ABOUT THE 31 VS THE 32!
And I never told you I was going to have a surveyor look at your boat. I asked for one around you and I called him about your boat but after you turning down my offer (which I said above must not have been enough) there was no need for the survey.
I did sell THAT BOAT.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:46 AM
bor
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Katabatic
I have a red 1986 32' Sport, project for sale, Arneson surface drives, needs power. According to Hustler this hull ran mid seventies with 330 hp. bbc's. According to Paul Fiore she is the old Lucky Strike who won the worlds in Key West in 86. Have all new livorski guages (dual station)( dual GPS speedos), new merc harnesses, 4 new merc trim and steering pumps, triple axle traier. No money, no time, no storage. If Interested I can send pics. Great project for someone who can drop a pair of big blocks in her. Have 32 degree wedges for the ASD's and props included.
Please send me some pics and a price ,

[email protected]

Thanks ,

Bor

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.