Hustler Ad. >

Hustler Ad.

Notices

Hustler Ad.

Old 01-13-2010, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
It is a joke.....If you have been on OSO since 02 then you should know about the complaint generator......

www.pakin.org/complaint/
You need to grow up and stay in your little Fountain forum!
Old 01-13-2010, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
You need to grow up and stay in your little Fountain forum!
2 things since you are on the inside with Hustler.

1) Have them call Rob aka Strip Poker back when he needs parts. It appears they have a problem getting calls back. Something I have not experience with my current boat manufacturer.

2) This thread went 9 days without a response until I made my post. The verbiage used is funny.

BTW don't send me any PM's on how much throttle time you have or how many poker runs you have been in. I don't care, we also don't need your input on how to run a business "in the Fountain section" that you enjoy posting in.

For those of you that did get a rise out of my previous post, it was in good fun. Here is the link to use it on co-workers, friends ect...ect.. http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

just plug in the name and let her rip......
Old 01-13-2010, 10:16 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
2 things since you are on the inside with Hustler.

1) Have them call Rob aka Strip Poker back when he needs parts. It appears they have a problem getting calls back. Something I have not experience with my current boat manufacturer.

2) This thread went 9 days without a response until I made my post. The verbiage used is funny.

BTW don't send me any PM's on how much throttle time you have or how many poker runs you have been in. I don't care, we also don't need your input on how to run a business "in the Fountain section" that you enjoy posting in.

For those of you that did get a rise out of my previous post, it was in good fun. Here is the link to use it on co-workers, friends ect...ect.. http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

just plug in the name and let her rip......
Im not on the inside with Hustler. When we had our boat I had no problem getting ahold of the factory for anything. Im not going to send you PM's if you stop posting im a "daddies boy" and dont have any credibility!! I could give a crap what you think of me but dont post it!! I do sometimes post in the Fountain section to stop peoples BS about other brands, because we did own one and I have a decent amount of time in a 42 in all sorts of water so I feel I can give people insight like everyone else does. I dont believe your in any position to judge my credibility when you know nothing about me, so why dont you mind your own business!! I also never posted on how Fountain as a company should be run. Again grow the F up dude!! This site has really gone down the drain as Lmarth stated.

Last edited by OL40SVX; 01-13-2010 at 10:55 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:02 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by bor
Id rather them work on customer service and RETURNING calls.
I agree on that on !

It's hard to get prices on parts and even after lots of calls (overseas ) I give up

he rob ,

Did you get some pics ?

send you a email couple days back .[/QUOTE]

Bor sorry I missed it, please resend it to me and ill get what ya need.hey you all getting any cold weather over there.

Rob

Tom I figured you didn't know those big words being from Texas,your parallel to me

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 1,325 Likes on 739 Posts

Originally Posted by Lmarth
Tomtbone 1993's post is a perfect example of what has gone wrong with OSO the past five years. A Fountain owner unloads on a Hustler forum spouting a lot of nonsense. He must think that Fountain's are perfect boats. What nonsense! Maybe we should go over to the Fountain forums and unload on all of Fountain's business problems????
Well now that has been done all over the web, in Fountains forum, general, the "Other" site.

I kind of thought the add was a bit funny, but who the hell cares what I think. I don't most of the time.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
Well now that has been done all over the web, in Fountains forum, general, the "Other" site.

I kind of thought the add was a bit funny, but who the hell cares what I think. I don't most of the time.
http://www.pakin.org/complaint/ this is the best website ever!!! Im going to use it on my boss haha!