Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Hustler
2000 Hustler 388 slingshot in Middleton,Ma >

2000 Hustler 388 slingshot in Middleton,Ma

Notices

2000 Hustler 388 slingshot in Middleton,Ma

Old 04-05-2011, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i know the guy who owned the boat and it was in nice shape, he stored it inside. yes used it a lot in salt but flushed it every time. kept it in his barn and it was in nice shape. however the guy that bought it from him a few years ago didnt do so well with it and then traded or sold it back to flight craft for a big OL i hear.
from what i heard the boat sat in the water for months and had growth on it etc, and the guy just didnt care.
i dont know that guy, just the guy before him. boat wasnt perfect, but it was nice, and since he sold it, it went down hill.

i heard a rumor that he rolled the boat and tossed a couple people, but thats a rumor, i have yet to confirm. it came from a friend of a friend.

when scott had the boat it was over 100 mph boat and ran well.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by noyzee
i know the guy who owned the boat and it was in nice shape, he stored it inside. yes used it a lot in salt but flushed it every time. kept it in his barn and it was in nice shape. however the guy that bought it from him a few years ago didnt do so well with it and then traded or sold it back to flight craft for a big OL i hear.
from what i heard the boat sat in the water for months and had growth on it etc, and the guy just didnt care.
i dont know that guy, just the guy before him. boat wasnt perfect, but it was nice, and since he sold it, it went down hill.

i heard a rumor that he rolled the boat and tossed a couple people, but thats a rumor, i have yet to confirm. it came from a friend of a friend.

when scott had the boat it was over 100 mph boat and ran well.
Thanks for the reply...Mike
Old 04-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Registered

I have a 2005 388 availalbe that will be re-powered with brand new 525's with new manufacturers warranty to the purchaser. It is not in the 100k price range,which seems to be the HOT button for anyone looking at 388's lately. But can be purchased for less than half a new one with brand new power. This one is set up with Arnesons also. Let me know if you have interest. Freshwater only also.