39 With Deisal's >

39 With Deisal's

Notices

39 With Deisal's

Old 06-17-2011, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HustlerTech
We are currently working with the Cummins people right now to get the correct answer for all this information. In the meantime, the 39 Diesel Rockit Video is up on YouTube. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/HustlerP...s?feature=mhee

More detailed data is coming soon.

Paul LoGiudice
VP of Sales and Marketing
Hustler Powerboats
[email protected]
Vid gives me a 404 error?

But congrats, def interested in seeing what the fuel mileage numbers will be.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:02 PM
bor
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default link

http://www.youtube.com/user/HustlerP...s?feature=mhee

this one does it in another thread !
Old 07-21-2011, 02:52 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Diesel Rockit Update

Hello All,

We put new props onto the Diesel Rockit, and the boat picked up 2 mph. With a top speed of 85 mph, we are very sure with the addition of 140 hp (70 hp per motor) that the boat will see the low 90's with the new 6.7 liter, 550 hp Cummins-Mercruiser motors will make the boat a low 90 mph boat. We will be posting up the fuel burn numbers at differen RPM levels within the next week. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks!

Paul
Old 07-21-2011, 08:02 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Hello All,

We put new props onto the Diesel Rockit, and the boat picked up 2 mph. With a top speed of 85 mph, we are very sure with the addition of 140 hp (70 hp per motor) that the boat will see the low 90's with the new 6.7 liter, 550 hp Cummins-Mercruiser motors will make the boat a low 90 mph boat. We will be posting up the fuel burn numbers at differen RPM levels within the next week. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks!

Paul
Paul..awesome numbers, extremely effecient hull...dont forget the video..best looking 39 out there. Thanks Jeff
Old 07-21-2011, 09:48 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Jeff,

I'll get video up as well, If I don't get it up next week, I will at least get it up when we put the new motors into the boat in August.

All the best!
Paul
Old 07-22-2011, 11:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Thanks Jeff,

I'll get video up as well, If I don't get it up next week, I will at least get it up when we put the new motors into the boat in August.

All the best!
Paul
Thanks Paul, looking forward to it.. is it possible to start video as to when the boat planes up vs it running almost on plane...Im curious to see if it takes just a little longer vs a gas or is it about the same..Thanks Jeff
Old 07-22-2011, 05:59 PM
Registered

also, how are the acceleration numbers? or are you just taking it easy right now?

thanks, Will
Old 07-28-2011, 02:35 AM
Registered

hi guys, i've not posted in a blog room for probably 5 years...thanks for letting me post in your blog..

i'm a sunny owner looking to move to the 36 to 39 range now..

i have to say..this is so exciting..as a turbo diesel lover in trucks... i cant wait to see how this all pans out. does hustler do any mid cabin open bow boats? i've never considered hustler..in the past..as i love the mcob layout in the 32 sunsation..i'm looking to move up and was thinking of the 36 mcob sunsation..now i want this dam twin TD hustler ...

my guess is that the fuel economy is gonna be much, much, much better than twin supercharged bb gassers.

be well, keith

Last edited by sunsation2hustle; 07-28-2011 at 02:40 AM.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interesting thread.
I'd sure like more info on these higher HP merc diesels for a single engine project in the future.
I've read up on Seatech's but Merc dealer support would be very nice to rely on.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:28 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sunsation2hustle
. does hustler do any mid cabin open bow boats?
No, unfortunately they don't.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.